Eternal Spire Conqueror Hot Event missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Spire Conqueror Hot Event missing

From what i saw until now, the hot event was always in the same time with tycoon, but now its the 3rd day of the tycoon on oceanic servers and still no eternal spire hot event, looks like since christmas events some thing messed up!

Originally posted by Azukko View Post
    From what i saw until now, the hot event was always in the same time with tycoon, but now its the 3rd day of the tycoon on oceanic servers and still no eternal spire hot event, looks like since christmas events some thing messed up!
    The events appear when the devs put it.
    Some Tycoons we had Hero Upgrade, other Tycoons we didn't. Some stuff always change, and we can't always say that the same events will be over and over again all the time.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      Some Tycoons we had Hero Upgrade, other Tycoons we didn't. Some stuff always change, and we can't always say that the same events will be over and over again all the time.
      Asked GTA mod, it is dev mistake. Someone forgot to put it in...
      This is Eisia

Comment

It just ended when tycoon started. Besides, it kind of shorten the gap (just a bit) between non- and paying players.

Comment

I think they should give us a Hero Upgrade event that goes past +18 to make up for eternal spire conqueror being missing. ^w^

I don't conveniently have level 20 and level 21 hero marks I'm waiting to use, not at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            Stuff like shell event comming after 2 days? leaving people without good rewards?

You know that for some people eternal spire event is kinda important . Is not your foult for that missing event, but stop defending devs for their incompetence and mistakes. i don't say that you must start to complain about them(illogicaly) but stop this "subtle def" . For 342121 tycoons , cs/single server , that damn event was there , now they thought "let's screw them a little" and removed that event and introduces other hilarious ones. You know , many people are not just kids with mommy's visa , and can see the fails eaven if 2-3 are trying to cover them.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
              Stuff like shell event comming after 2 days? leaving people without good rewards?

You know that for some people eternal spire event is kinda important . Is not your foult for that missing event, but stop defending devs for their incompetence and mistakes. i don't say that you must start to complain about them(illogicaly) but stop this "subtle def" . For 342121 tycoons , cs/single server , that damn event was there , now they thought "let's screw them a little" and removed that event and introduces other hilarious ones. You know , many people are not just kids with mommy's visa , and can see the fails eaven if 2-3 are trying to cover them.
              Where does it say its required to be out for every tycoon? Any event can be put out at any time that they like, whether it benefits players or not. Havent people learned that with the consuming resource event? Just because it is out for tycoon a previous time does not mean it HAS to be out every single time.

Comment

spend and regain would help this time .. upgrade hero was for 4..5 days in a row .. or emerge resources .. please

Comment

it me or u all begging for free tyc pts? havn't u all already hit adv with op djinni? or u just want more free stuff from a game that is free unless u choose to spend money cuz u wanna get more stuff?
                  if u reed terms u auto accept when make a char it and on every event on website any events r up to them to put in or not and wats is in game is final if they forget then no event is final, they not forced to do anything rly ... they could just stop adding events (ppl would leave cuz boring) but its still an option for them

Comment

This is a FORUM .. here we can ASK / SAY everything comesout from our head .. its not up to us to get stuff done but the main reason such things exist : FORUMS ; is that people use'it .. then again why u so bothered with this topic? why is bad haveing people ask for spire event? why is bad people ask for whatever? why you bothered with that? I think u have a huge problem with people ..

PS: We have FORUM MOD's and people from r2 who doing great answering .. its a part of the game and people use'it, if a thread is considered to harm is removed but cant see why such things are bad. Note that not everyone is a COMPETER or a LOA AWESOME PLAYER with 3489579876 BR and 3489745897689 heroes and whatever.. please do something about your problem regarding people.

Comment

there is a difference from asking and begging

Comment

and demanding

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                          and demanding
                          and thinking before you post something.

Comment

Working...
                          X