Highest BR Hot Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest BR Hot Event

Wow! One of the dumbest things that have been done yet. Happy Anniversary to all of the players who make this game possible. Nope, sorry only 100 of all these thousands and thousands of players are getting shown appreciation. If only those 100 people played, this game would have been shut down a long time ago.

The least you could have done is make it the top 100 from each server. No one on our server will get these rewards and I know players on our server who spent over 500 USD in 1 day several events in a row.

You always say you listen to our feedback, but I bet this will be ignored.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

I think this is a single server event, not cross server. The event end on 17th and only after 17th (Which is 18th and 19th) you can claim that reward. (Correct me if i am wrong)

I dont think your server have 100 players left, if you really have 100 players left, you should be very happy because most of the server dont even have 30-40.
    Last edited by Norman818181; 01-10-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Questions to the Mods then...is this event single server or all server?

Comment

The Domination and the BR event I think there server side Cus lets be honest what would some one do with over 3mbr from all the servers with 1 chuberstone XD
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

it is clearly server .

Comment

my br is 1.1m why i cant cllect prize ?

Comment

wow...do you people bother to read anything at all or do you just assume you should be able to click anything you immediately qualify for? Holy carp read what it says and youll have your answer.

Comment

"Prize Time: 01/18/2015 00:00 to 01/19/2015 23:59"
                Im quite surprised any of you made it past the character creation screen with how poor your reading and comprehension skills are.

Comment

Maybe you should try to just answer the question rather than be disrespectful about it. These forums are to help those who miss details not belittle them when they ask for help. Actions such as this push people away from the game and make it boring because we all come to the game to have fun. Forgive me for being human and missing the prize time detail and thank you for sharing that. However, there is no mention of it being single server or cross server. I made the mistake of assuming that it was cross server because it can't be collected. Again, thank you for the information.

S195 Fox's Inn
                  JennAngel
                  Level 85+

Comment

you are right, there is about 35 or so active player on a daily basis and then those that show up randomly

S195 Fox's Inn
                    JennAngel
                    Level 85+

Comment

Being confused between cross server and single server is understandable, they dont give a very good description of which it is, I assume single server since it is a hot event, usually cross server events have an icon you have to click to enter to claim (something to hang on to for the future fyi) but completely ignoring the dates is kind or ridiculous to me. Is it really so hard to just look at the dates to even see when your supposed to collect a prize or participate? Its not even just this event, it happens every single event and yet people never learn...

Comment

Working...
                      X