More features to Little Helper..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More features to Little Helper..

I can see that you have Gemology, Loops,Tidal Pool, Alchemy, Jackpot and Garden.

I was thinking maybe you can add like Zodiac, Dragon Soul and Arena. I think we all feel Dragonsoul is needed mostly due to the lack of attempts in it, I have over 400 moves and I dont have enough time to use them all, So I hope you will take my idea into consideration

[S115] Hope Abandoned

IGN - Demolish

Yes, I agree as well. Sometimes it's hard to even get 20 minutes on the game in a given day so the little helper with even more features, would be ideal. I think tarot would also be handy on their, as well as team dungeon and inferno. I myself miss inferno, dragonsoul, tarot and team dungeon quite often.

*Update Can they incorporate the little helper being able to net us holy crystals as well. It's really irritating to get 0 holy crystals over and over through 50 quests especially when you actually need them and get them normally without the little helper, all though it is much more time-consuming.
    Last edited by Learnasugrow; 01-11-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Its frustrating like if you miss-click on your cards and end up with 800 moves, and not having enough time to do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Learnasugrow View Post
        Yes, I agree as well. Sometimes it's hard to even get 20 minutes on the game in a given day so the little helper with even more features, would be ideal. I think tarot would also be handy on their, as well as team dungeon and inferno. I myself miss inferno, dragonsoul, tarot and team dungeon quite often.
        Tarot-no. It's a wonderful dream but nvr evr gonna happen.
        Inferno/dragonsoul....absolutely!
        TD: You are amazing...it takes up to an hour sometimes to get one other member and my server ain't all that old. We need this, or we need td to be completely revamped so its like treasure hunt.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

DragonSoul

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
          Tarot-no. It's a wonderful dream but nvr evr gonna happen.
          Inferno/dragonsoul....absolutely!
          TD: You are amazing...it takes up to an hour sometimes to get one other member and my server ain't all that old. We need this, or we need td to be completely revamped so its like treasure hunt.

Agreed 100% with you.

Comment

yes for tarot, dragon soul and td

Comment

this has been brought up before... i agree that tarot and dragonsoul could be added... arena, i have to say that I would rather it manually, personal opinion though.... as for zodiac, they have a 1-click already for zodiac so that probably won't be added to little helper
              Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
              JennAngel
              Level 85+

Comment

I can see where it might not be as feasible to add team stuff to little helper, but at the very least, dragon soul could be added. Shouldn't really be so different from gemology. Dragon souls is pretty much the last thing i do on any given day, and it goes undone if i don't have time to complete all the other daily tasks first. You seldom get any extra rewards, or hot events involving dragon souls, so it is a low priority for me, and that would make it a prime candidate to add to little helper.

Comment

support it 1000% for dragonsouls, and maybe inferno, but that will be hard if you aim for S, and zodiac is allready 1-click doned so -like jenn says- dont need to be in LH
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I agree with adding Dragonsouls to Little Helper. (just don't merge them)
                    I don't agree with Tarot. It's a game of memory and the server's better than yours so it'd be endless.
                    I'd like Dark Abyss added with options like "Add friend <list> at level <list>.
                    I love what you've done with Zodiac.
                    I DON'T like the stagnant Shop. Out of date event goods still for sale, Ancient goods still marked "NEW", very little to appeal to the higher level player and what little there is is outrageously over priced.
                    Thanks to "The Precious" event you made it viable to recharge
                    This "Global Economic Crisis" has made a MESS of the exchange rates

SludGudz S7 lvl 81 Mystic

btw ....... The answer to the TD problem is "Make an extra account (alt).
                    We have a maximum of 17 people active at our servers peak (WB) and half those are alts.
                    TC is just 2 guilds with 4 against 5-6.
                    On the bright side though ........ events are easy to win
                    Get a life, they said.
                    I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Working...
                    X