r2 helping companyes that develop mouses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 helping companyes that develop mouses

Hello, this is maybe the 3489758947 nr thread with this topic.. cant you people implement a usage ammount for gemology cards and others like u did in angel upg with tears? 2day spent again 100 x 10gemo due this use1 and use all .. now its so hard to fix this thingie? click & click dont improve game experience like u think .. its makeing us angry due infinite clicks .. or u maybe have an agreement with mouse developers to see wich1 resisting more? ..

Yes-and allow us to choose how many tavernsouls to swap.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

if you use too many gem cards...could always let little helper go at it

Comment

Its not bout letting LH or not going for gemology .. its about the ammount needed .. basicly doing 20k gemo each day at tycoon is great but if i mistakenly use by selecting "use all" more then needed for 20k and for the next day i miss the 20k due a small lack of energy then what? I wont be able to get 20k and loot whatever comes reachingit .. if for you is okay to have 19900 points per day in gemology at Tycoon go forit.. next time say something usefull or think before doinit

Ps: no hard feelings ..

Comment

could always think before clicking "use all" as well. Accidents happen, have to deal with it but no reason to risk adding more glitches for things like this. If they do for one theyd have to do for all like HoC cards and such, can you imagine the glitch chaos? They still havent even fixed all the new skill bugs yet lol.

Also be smart, if you are at 19,900 then use some daric to get the energy needed to break 20k. If you just sit at 19.9k thinking you are helpless then your also hopeless. There are usually always ways around stuff like this (not always but usually).

Also there are a lot of people who play on laptops and some still who play on tablets who dont use a mouse

Comment

I was asking forit so we get through accidents like this .. but if u think iam stupid and dont know how to get the missing energy ure wrong .. then again 19900 was an example .. then again not all tycoons have djini paired .. then again not everyone can afford rechargeing or have dias to purchase gemology cards from Hot Shop .. also this thread was ment to improve game for all not only for me .. about being hopeless i sugest u take a mirror and see its reflection .. i bet u will see something hopeless.

PS:thanks for your reply ..

Comment

HoC was much worse than this, clicking 1200 - the daily points so as to not waste any HoC vouchers for the next time was REALLY straining. I do not think they will implement it / are able to? seeing as GTarcade developed a game where this is possible. I guess that probably means it takes too much time to do it for LoA.

I really do hope it does get implemented, much like how it is implemented in the shops when buying a certain amount.

Comment

well all single server tyc have djinni and all cs tyc have grp buy u can buy gem energy in both events in dia section of grp buy u can buy 50 energy gem cards for 250 grp buy voch so rly u can buy gem energy every tyc but i not use gem cards for cs cuz u not need em usally to hit adv. and i can't afford to even scratch top 200

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                  HoC was much worse than this, clicking 1200 - the daily points so as to not waste any HoC vouchers for the next time was REALLY straining. I do not think they will implement it / are able to? seeing as GTarcade developed a game where this is possible. I guess that probably means it takes too much time to do it for LoA.

I really do hope it does get implemented, much like how it is implemented in the shops when buying a certain amount.
                  yeah i agree with this, last HOC my guild have agreement who will get 1st rank, then accidently my guild leader clicking use all for cards, he was intended, to use some amount of cards but too many clicking made this accident happen. so i think they must give option to use certain amount at inventory like bonding with angel tears. and mb they can apply it for hero training at drills, cause waiting 2k time skip scroll sometime make me sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                    well all single server tyc have djinni and all cs tyc have grp buy u can buy gem energy in both events in dia section of grp buy u can buy 50 energy gem cards for 250 grp buy voch so rly u can buy gem energy every tyc but i not use gem cards for cs cuz u not need em usally to hit adv. and i can't afford to even scratch top 200
                    lol, how dare you make OP get some facts proving you CAN buy more gemo cards everytime, this is blasphemy

As for clicking 1200 cards for HoC....max stack is 999? if i remember right, so if you seriously clicked to open 1200 cards why on gods green earth would you not click use stack on the first 1k of them???

Also, I didnt say you were stupid anywhere, if thats how you took it then thats your own issue to resolve not mine. All I said was be smart and use your brain. Considering you took it as me calling you stupid and a personal attack you may have some things to work through, or may not, doesnt matter to me at all lol. But seriously, theres no need to insult someone just for not wanting the same thing as you, its quite childish.

P.S. I never use dia's to get gemo cards, there is 99% of the time ALWAYS a way to get them for free during events like this. But I guess some of us are just naturally more talented at finding freebies than others

Comment

Primo .. i started the thread to ask something not to argue with you .. such great ideas like use little helper or irony was not needed
                      Secundo .. youre right with hoc's they are for 999 then again whats your personal problem that this use specified ammount not be implemented? cause i notice you dont wantit ..
                      Tertio .. if u dont want to suport something just go to next thread dont give me/others lessons about how cool you are cause from what ive read its all about how you doin great .. this thread its not about U and your greatness or me, its about a small thing to be implemented to simplify the GAME!
                      PS: we all saying : i never use dias i never use dias .. right .. right .. next1 pleaseeeeee

Comment

"I never use dia's to get gemo cards" never said i dont use dia's but i dont use them for things you can get without needing them. I use my dia's very wisely because they cost time & money to acquire, gemo cards arent worth it to me.

Also I never said I don't support it, I just dont want it if itll bring a new arsenal of glitches like everything else they add. You know they do everytime, it never fails.

Could you imagine using a full stack of HoC cards for example and they all disappear because of some glitch added with "use specified amount" Then what happens, you report it and they ask "do you have screenshot?" of course 99% of people wouldnt have a screenshot because we shouldnt be required to screenshot 99% of our gameplay just to prove were guilty of being assaulted by a glitch from their game. Its not normal to play a game by screenshotting everything but to report a glitch you must.

Not to mention if they DO finally give you reimbursement, the event is usually at least a week past finished and you get no compensation from the event you were likely going to win. No mast of poker reward, no ranking reward for 50k+ HoC points, nothing except the cards you lost if your lucky.

I'm a fan of the idea, but I can already see it failing miserably....

Comment

Working...
                        X