Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darics and Diamonds

Hello,

In the Djinni event we have the option of trading Diamonds for Darics at the rate of 1-1. In my opinion this is not really a very fair exchange rate. I do not think there is any other event in the game that has this ratio in it. Is there a way you folks could make the ratio better? Perhaps something like 1 Diamond for 5 or 10 Darics. I hate spending real money in this event because of this ratio we now have and i am sure there are many others who feel the same way. If this has been brought up before i am sorry. I checked the last 10 forum pages and did not see anything about it.

Thank you.

Just waiting for Daric Bargain event Ladihawk, u will get discount from that . Hope they will fix CS and lose tycoon point soon.
    Last edited by AngelWearGucci; 01-11-2015, 05:28 AM.
    IGN MizWearGucci
    Server S120 Dawn`s Regeant

~ IF NOT NOW, WHEN?~

Comment

Hmm the rate is verry clearly specified but playing smart reaching ammounts needed to regain some of spent darics helps more then alot .. if you just think a lil'bit in perspective reaching the 40 daric spent wich will grant back 20k not that hard to accomplish, u need a good strategy and patience .. then again recharge neammount to get that 1k daric each day helps more then u imagine .. if you get free dias from Offers then your chances are increased .. just be wise on spending .. about rate of exchange hmmmm its decent in my opinion.. this is maybe the best event LOA have for getting huge ammounts of resources for free.

Comment

1-1 may not seem good but remember u get 25% 40% 50% or 90% off so rly upto 1-9 exchange r8 make it rly good its about being smart about it if go for all the 25% offers and not w8 for 90% or 50% then ur daric/dia not gona stretch that far... plus daric event allows to to get a better than 1-1 ratio which makes better than 1-10 if playing smart

Comment

I wouldnt complain about it being 1:1, most events to buy 1 of anything is 30-100 diamonds if not more. 1 beach point is 30 diamonds, 1 wheel spin is 50 diamonds, 1 key/spoon/candy/hammer/whatever event item for opening chest is 50/100/500 diamonds, 1 card draw is 50 diamonds.

Comment

more or less it is that way, but you forgot one thing
            30 diamonds=30darics, you cant buy almost anything for that , even refreshing is 10 darics
            on other hand you have chance (small, but still some chance) on key/hammer etc to get something valuable on draw
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

30 dia = 30 daric wat to get for 30 darics? 100 runestone or refine stone... upto 1.5mil gold.. 8 daric=20 enchanted ore...50 gem stones

yes these r 90% off offers but i've gotten them all lots of times no other event allows to spend dia and u get that much for a str8 up dia buy. buy smart and get a ton form djinni.

Comment

Working...
              X