Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any News About Our Missing Points in 1st Tycoon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News About Our Missing Points in 1st Tycoon?

Tomorrow is the last day. Can you update the devs regarding this concern? You promised us to wait but, until when? Tomorrow is the last day just reminding you guys. Many players lost 10k+ points (including me) because points weren't being recorded that time. Please remind the GTarcade devs ASAP. This is an important issue that need to be prioritized.
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

do what you can for the tycoon with the missing points. On the 2nd day of tycoon, i already get the feeling they won't fix the error that soon before tycoon ends.

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
      do what you can for the tycoon with the missing points. On the 2nd day of tycoon, i already get the feeling they won't fix the error that soon before tycoon ends.
      i already did. currently 3rd ranked but, they promised to us that they will give us back our points. but until now, no updates and doesnt giving us information about our points. actually the points is nothing to me. the promise they made does.
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

if they go ahead and start manually checking each player from each server that had this problem(including all other platforms) u`l probably get ur points back in the next several months if that

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
          if they go ahead and start manually checking each player from each server that had this problem(including all other platforms) u`l probably get ur points back in the next several months if that
          there will be no problem if they do a system rollback that time in oceanic. that's the simplest and easiest way for every game to fix and bring back to normal the problem occured. if they did that no one will complain even they dont give us compensation. the problem of the devs of loa is they dont know what rollback is in the game LOL. they making the small problem big. much worst they will promise to the players but that promise is made to be broken LOL.

anyway i ranked 3rd i am forced to use my Enchanted Ores to catch up wew. i am saving them for CS tycoon. T.T next time dont promise us things if you dont have any plans to do what you promised. for us asians promises are important thing.
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
            there will be no problem if they do a system rollback that time in oceanic. that's the simplest and easiest way for every game to fix and bring back to normal the problem occured. if they did that no one will complain even they dont give us compensation. the problem of the devs of loa is they dont know what rollback is in the game LOL. they making the small problem big. much worst they will promise to the players but that promise is made to be broken LOL.

anyway i ranked 3rd i am forced to use my Enchanted Ores to catch up wew. i am saving them for CS tycoon. T.T next time dont promise us things if you dont have any plans to do what you promised. for us asians promises are important thing.

looks like u are Fed. Tycoon will be over in a few hours.
            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
            X