Suggestion How to speed up team arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion How to speed up team arena

1) How about limiting the aegis skills in team arena like totems for a few rounds..with everybody using aquarius all matches r really long (2) introduce simple battle log
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Just push F5 on your keyboard after finishing download. Don't ask them to add anything else more because it will bring more bugs than what we already have.

Comment

A simple skip button would do the job, but won't happen because it's a cross-server thing. If you limit aegis use, it will be implemented in all battles not just in ta.

Comment

why cant they have the "Log" option like in CS (also a cross server event) that way you see the sides clash, you see the damage, you see the victor, 5 seconds later ta-da! finished.

@OP - you think your battles are long now wait until you start seeing the teams with ALL over 2mil hp who have each angel setup for different functions. Ive seen 2 revive 1 shield before, talk about a pain int he neck lol. Had one team that revived 2 people EVERY angel turn yet only had 30% chance. 30% chance my butt, my angel hit all of them with her attacks every time and my 43% chance to land saggi didnt hit even once in those 30 rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X