Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion: put warning in "open new socket" when it wants to use diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: put warning in "open new socket" when it wants to use diamonds

When you are opening new sockets in your armour and you don't have eough socket rods the panel automatically sets itself to use diamonds to unlock (see picture)

I suggest you put a warning in the "open new socket" panel to doublecheck if you really want to open the new socket with diamonds...I misclicked it and am missing 1.5k diamonds now.

If it had doublechecked and asked if I really wanted to use diamonds I would have closed it and collected more socketing rods instead....could have used the diamonds on something more useful than that.
    Attached Files
    Server: [184] Poisonous Abyss
    InGame Name: Cherrya
    Guild: Most Wanted

this got me as well. i agree. it does it for everything else.. i ended up recharging to get the lost diamonds back.
    IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

that box that pops up and says confirm is a warning. if you click confirm without reading it, then its not the games fault. And i personally dont want to click through a dozen boxes just to open a socket because others are in a hurry or just dont pay attention to what things say and just click through till they make a mistake.

Comment

Each time you want to socket a new item, you always need to look ( even if you have 10000 sockets ).
        It can always move to diamonds and if you don't check, you pay the price, just like in here, always look first before clicking, else it's not game's fault.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

should always pay attention, sucks for your loss but i agree with the others. I wouldnt enjoy playing if we had so many popups.

You are about to use diamonds, are you sure? Yes
          Are you really sure? Yes
          Did you read the warning? Yes
          Did you understand it? Yes
          Did you need a dictionary? Yes -closes window- NUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

hahahahaha
            good one
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
              should always pay attention, sucks for your loss but i agree with the others. I wouldnt enjoy playing if we had so many popups.

You are about to use diamonds, are you sure? Yes
              Are you really sure? Yes
              Did you read the warning? Yes
              Did you understand it? Yes
              Did you need a dictionary? Yes -closes window- NUUUUUUUUUU!
              hahahahahahaha

Comment

You missed out :
                Do you want to go 50/50 ---- will or wont it use diamonds
                Do you want to ask the audience ----post on WC-GC-Forum ~ warning the system will not wait and will auto choose for you
                Do you want to phone a friend
                Do you want to ask your parents
                Last edited by R233958846; 01-14-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  Each time you want to socket a new item, you always need to look ( even if you have 10000 sockets ).
                  It can always move to diamonds and if you don't check, you pay the price, just like in here, always look first before clicking, else it's not game's fault.
                  i am very careful with this and one time even though socketing rods was selected it did take the diamonds anyway, i filed a ticket and was told something very similar.. shortly after shells glitched and took 100 diamonds.. in the meantime, TA wasn't working and cross server tournament wasn't working, i filed a ticket for all of these and was giving the excuse that it was my computer even though the whole server had issues and after checking the forums i noticed other servers had the same issues.... you will think these incidents are off topic but they proove father the neglect of moderators and developers in doing their jobs by just saying whatever they can to not own up the games mistakes...

even as i was discussing all of these tickets, another error came up... the socket that i was charged the diamonds for.. had to be reopened the next day with the socketing rods it should have used in the first place and of course i was told by a moderator that it opened right the first time with the diamonds and did not have to be reopened...

it's not always as simple as being careful because the game does in fact glitch.. having a prompt that asks if we are sure would separate our mistakes and glitches even better, i agree with putting one in
                  Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                  JennAngel
                  Level 85+

Comment

So whos to say the message wont cause glitches as well? What if you click no but it uses anyway and doesnt open socket? Can of worms if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X