Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is about the closed 'Well this happened :)' thread [something that irked me]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is about the closed 'Well this happened :)' thread [something that irked me]

The character in that pic in the first post doesn't belong to the person who posted it (Maximus)...the OP of that post was trying to point out something, but the mod that closed the thread I think derailed it the most, by saying that the character in the screenshot was the OP's.

The screen of the stats that was posted in that thread were someone else's not the OP's, the OP of that post was just pointing out another character's stats with no party and no other guardians.

I just had to say this because the last post in that thread bothered me. (the crediting of a character's stats that isn't the original posters, when that wasn't the intent of the posting, due to the way the caption above the picture was written it could have been misconstrued as that character belonging to them when it doesn't)

Added note: If GTA players are gonna complain to GTA about our privileges, we should be kind of allowed to complain about their privileges. (and how strong the become because of it)

I have a question about the fuse gems in tarot myself, does GTA still have theirs? If they do then that isn't fair.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

That thread was closed because there is no point in whining about a player when nobody has no clue about that person.
    Nobody can tell he/she is to blame cause gems aren't on Tarot.
    Nobody can tell that she cheats or is a GM/dev without any good proof.
    I took a little " dig " into that server and their Paveena is level 3, the amount of diamonds required to get Luminous alone is around 200k+ dia's ( with Paveena level 10 and everything, 200k dia's being with bad luck. )
    Money can solve everything, he/she could have most likely bought the keys unlimited times ( not being a limit to it ).
    I hope this thread won't go the same, or I'll be forced to close it.
    Please keep it calm, as long as nobody has a clue about that player, there's no reason to acuse it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
      The character in that pic in the first post doesn't belong to the person who posted it (Maximus)...the OP of that post was trying to point out something, but the mod that closed the thread I think derailed it the most, by saying that the character in the screenshot was the OP's.

The screen of the stats that was posted in that thread were someone else's not the OP's, the OP of that post was just pointing out another character's stats with no party and no other guardians.

I just had to say this because the last post in that thread bothered me. (the crediting of a character's stats that isn't the original posters, when that wasn't the intent of the posting, due to the way the caption above the picture was written it could have been misconstrued as that character belonging to them when it doesn't)

Added note: If GTA players are gonna complain to GTA about our privileges, we should be kind of allowed to complain about their privileges. (and how strong the become because of it)

I have a question about the fuse gems in tarot myself, does GTA still have theirs? If they do then that isn't fair.
      Obviously, they dont have fuse gems in their tarot... It's supposed to be bugged and being exploited, don't know why it is still there if it is really being exploited...

Comment

No platform has fusion gems as tarot rewards - most game mechanics are consistent across platforms. Think the only thing that's different is hot events, and that's only for platform-specific things (R2 birthday celebration, GTArcade club, etc).

Comment

The only reason I had to post that it was to show people from the forum that dont know him , how good he is , and how good hes stats are thats all no other point in that . But people like drama too much
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

I thought the thread was about HOW she could have become so strong and how best for us to get to that point...
            hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
            feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Working...
            X