Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Include the fuse gems in events

please include the fusing gems in an events

This is a very good suggestion, but I believe they already do in HOC and in Rose event as well! What they should do is make it easier for us to make these dang gems without being so costly!!

Comment

They're actually easy to make once you find your footing in Dark Abyss (Nightmare). You can make one Lvl6 fused gem (patk/matk+stat) every four days provided you have the gems. I wouldn't wanna make them too easy to get as they will lose their value, and with magic socketing rods so easy to acquire (beach), players will have them complete in every equips in no time.

Comment

agi + hit is the 1 i rly am after but they took outa tarrot (cuz of auto bot) and only can win the latest fused gem from events... would like to see hot event to exchange the fused gems around or just add some kinda way (even if somet like 2k nm runes from dark abyss for agi + hit gem)

Comment

yeah, i want dodge/block, . matk/dodge lvl 6 so i can upgrade them and move from lvl 6 gem combo-s
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

the auto bot is a real thing Google it simple download giv 3 lvls trail version and email some1 for full version (i assume he wants payment) it basically makes u never waste a move and do moves fast as possible so u get maximum tarot pts every time and never eva time out.

i never used cuz 1) i ant paying for it and 2) not as fun to play a memory game with a bot

Comment

When reaching 60k in HOC and lets say winningit with that ammount u get as reward useless 2L jokers (useless for me atm).. now i findit verry funny not to be able to do a thing with these cause all valuable/ruby qual rewards ask for S jokers .. for me I won the hoc with 60k took LE and thatsall .. I have to do again 40k next hoc to be able to do something with the L's or 50k cant remember for sure .. dont get me wrong I can get resources of simple or higher qual like enchanted ore or blessed even cherubs but idlike to be able to loot at least 1 adv fused gem .. it needs S's .. again the draw from Mystery Chests is a lil expensive and what if i get L's ?

Comment

well can save them spare L and get 50k next time and buy ES like i am

Comment

well, it exists. and its not really difficult to program too

and it was originally designed to be used in WoW and now adapted fer tarots in LoA

google it, youll find the link pretty quick
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                  X