Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering ... about the bugs in the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering ... about the bugs in the game.

Hmmm , I wonder since the longest bug I know on the game is back in May when i started to play the game, is the TC Bug where you can't see anything , and so on . Never got fix'd till today.
    Then archer dragonsoul skill , which procs from EVERYTHING ( buffs on yourself , attacks , angel attack and so on and so on ) and each single round some times .
    Totems , and some buffs don't work properly , which TylerWin pointed out and i doubt anything of that got fix'd either .

I know forum mods don't know the answer and that R2 is not the dev of the game , but maybe somehow some one can reach out to the devs from GT so the can actualy fix something in the game before putting out 100 new stuff and new content that bugs old stuff sometimes and which is not nice to have to play with

Cheers !
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

From what I've gathered on GTArcade forums:

- Everyone knows TC is broken. For some reason no one knows how to fix it.
    - Archer dragonsoul skill proc'ing on everything has been complained about many, many times. Seems like it's probably staying that way. Archer mains continue to insist it's not OP.
    - Not sure about the buffs / totems bug. I don't think I've seen anyone complaining about blazing arrow ignoring buffs on GTArcade forums, but it might be intentional (doesn't fireball do the same thing?). I don't remember what the bugs with totems are.

Comment

The TC is very buggy, it was said that the only way that it can be fixed is to make a video ( record yourself during TC ) so we can see the bugs.
      Words, screen-shots about the TC subject means exactly 0, because we can't do anything.
      Archer dragon-soul will stay that way from what I know, so nothing that can be done.
      The skills I reported long ago, but so far no news ( don't blame the mods for this ).
      Everything that is posted and needs to be reported, we do, and it's not our fault if it takes weeks/months to fix it, we just report and waiting for the devs to take action.
      @Maximus : There won't be a game that will decline a update just to fix bugs. Every single game has his own bugs, and even after a new patch/update, old ones/new ones will always be, some platforms just do it faster, some slower.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

^^While that is true Gurothos LOA is far more bugs than any game ive ever played. The rate at which they are fixed is extremely slow and late.

Still waiting for Patk+crit exchange.....someday...someday

Comment

I never said i blame anyone , and i know that GT developes the game but still everything that should be fix'd long time ago didnt get fix'd. Making a video about TC ? Like ummmm dont GT or R2 have testers like none ?
          The archer skill is to broken but i guess if you said it wont get any fix's that just dumb, since the other dragon souls are kinda ussless compared to it . And I never said to decline an update , just stop making them and fix whats broken cus there are many more other stuff that are broken in and around the game . I was part of a development team for a game a few years back , and our top priority was fixing the bugs that where on the live servers, then everything else Cus a game with out so many bug , is a game that will have more players in the end Then one that has bugs , get new updates, old bugs stay the same or they take 1 year to get fix'd , and I know you can't do anything about it , not blaming you in any way or any other mod .

Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            The TC is very buggy, it was said that the only way that it can be fixed is to make a video ( record yourself during TC ) so we can see the bugs.
            Words, screen-shots about the TC subject means exactly 0, because we can't do anything.
            Archer dragon-soul will stay that way from what I know, so nothing that can be done.
            The skills I reported long ago, but so far no news ( don't blame the mods for this ).
            Everything that is posted and needs to be reported, we do, and it's not our fault if it takes weeks/months to fix it, we just report and waiting for the devs to take action.
            @Maximus : There won't be a game that will decline a update just to fix bugs. Every single game has his own bugs, and even after a new patch/update, old ones/new ones will always be, some platforms just do it faster, some slower.

i did that sent it into support got a message back tellin me to clear my cache LOL and stuff i already did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYC-Kpf9e4 here is the video and date is on there wen i sent it in

Comment

I'm just telling you what it is needed.
              Every report about bugs/problems, needs to be done with proofs, else it won't be looked into it and fixed.
              TC being bugged we said it can't get fixed because it is how it is, but for the players seeing THEY experience this, not the devs, and they are the ones that get this " problem ", it's easier for them to make a video if they want it fixed.
              You seem to not understand a thing, I don't blame anyone, I'm just saying what it is right to do in order for TC to be fixed.
              I've seen games worse than LoA, and trust me, money were still coming, so wether the TC is fixed or not, it won't affect the incoming money that people spend.
              Please try to understand that nobody is " making " or " creating " stuff, we just say and do what it is right to do and say.
              Hope I cleared the problem for you and everyone.
              Also, as a last sentence :
              Can you tell me how exactly would you report TC the way it is now? Just by words will mean nothing, and you'll be most likely ignored, or will be asked for proof ( screen-shots are useless, so video is the only thing, to see how you are in base, delivering the flag, and suddenly get attacked, that's a good proof. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
              You were everything, and could have been
              It's the first summer, of the first year
              Today only rain, knocks on my window
              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
              Your arms can no longer warm me
              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                Archer's DS is useless VS ice queen and MANY other PvE monsters.
                Ya, that shield is nice thing, seriously, but it's not the main reason why archers win battles.
                In our reality Mystic's 100% to hit skill is OP. The Sorc's skill was OP till awaken was released.

If you want to compare dragonsouls ONLY- ya, most awesome skill have archers. Who do judge Hunter OP by DS only isn't a smart person. You need to judge by all aspects.
                Only MYSTIC can damn HIT CheckMaid... so aren't mystics OP? Hunter's skill won't ever help them to even HIT CheckMaid (or any other VERY high dodge char).
                i was not refering to checkmaid i was refering in general . till you get to hit checkmaid you and your hole pt is dead. myst hit skill is not really that useful when your hole party is kinda dead due to other skills that are more worth getting then that .and the DS skill from Archers is not op ? Lol dude . I die to archers just because of that , cus when im about to hit them they got shield and guess what no dmg done to them . and since it procs from everything gl trying to kill them.

Comment

Bugs are not fixed, a fact.

Archer is OP becouse of its DS skill, sory Tyler, but, its a fact.
                  We can argue about it, but archer is actualy OP, no matter how u wana disproove that claim. We can go in to details how and why, but dont wana waste any1's time, couse we all know its OP.

And, about TC, did sugest how we can fix this quite easy:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....bout-fixing-TC

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
                    Bugs are not fixed, a fact.

Archer is OP becouse of its DS skill, sory Tyler, but, its a fact.
                    We can argue about it, but archer is actualy OP, no matter how u wana disproove that claim. We can go in to details how and why, but dont wana waste any1's time, couse we all know its OP.

And, about TC, did sugest how we can fix this quite easy:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....bout-fixing-TC
                    Anyone with a proper rage build will never have problems with DS skill ,same could be said about thudnerclap which share same weakness .

Comment

Don't worry too much about TC. GTA mods said devs are making a new gaming system to replace it soon in ac couple months. GTA devs already gave up on ever fixing it

Archer dragon soul skill only procs when normal attacked. Idk where all that misinformation come from that amplifies itself. It is quite OP in lower levels. And will be super OP once damnation totem gets released. But for now it is what it is in top tourney fights. i havent seen mine proc for months.

About the buff bug not applying. I havent done any testing so cant say anything about it.
                      This is Eisia

Comment

I also wanted to add, i really wish they have class change cards so i can switch classes for whenever game changes. Cuz right now i wish i'm a zerker or mystic. And when they release damnation ill switch back to hunter.

But that's just a dream >.>
                        This is Eisia

Comment

i could be wrong about the new totem , but it have a chance to "silence" enemy , it mean u can attack but not use skills .

Comment

Do not forget that Archer DS skill aplyes for PVE, not only PVP.
                            Becouse of it, Archers can pass 10-10 easaly, same br, other class, 9-10 maybe. Thats the diference. Over time, it amounts to a lot of res.
                            And pls dont say any1 who dont have rage build is a noob. If som1 plays diferent from u, or dont have a counter for what u r doing, it doesnt mean hes a noob. He has counter for something else.
                            As for my build, ges what it is, or hope to meet in CS.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              what damnation totem gives? Never heard of it. SAnctuary- yes... damnation- nope...
                              It does a bunch of things...but the major one is it silences the enemies on that same line...so breaks IRB utterly and completely....with a chance to proc (good thing is it has less than 1/3 of the chance to proc?)
                              This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                              X