Solo TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo TD

Good morning! I've been thinking, since some games have this option, LoA should have it, too. At times, you can't always find a team,so it would be nice if you could make an option to solo-ing the TD, but for lesser rewards
    Thank you!

not bad idea : ))) because some servers left without players there and its hard to find someone for party

Comment

They wouldn't call it "team" dungeon if it can be soloed then. Well at rare occurrences, you can solo it (your teammate is disconnected/bugged out).

Comment

yes but u can't start it without team

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
          They wouldn't call it "team" dungeon if it can be soloed then. Well at rare occurrences, you can solo it (your teammate is disconnected/bugged out).
          in every other R2 games game, team dungeons can be soloed (started by only 1 player in party). It is a lot harder, but rewards are the same as doing that with team.
          LoA is the only exception in this.

Also why Inferno can be soloed (started by with only one player in party) and team dungeon cant?
          Last edited by Ceriss; 01-18-2015, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
            in every other R2 games game, team dungeons can be soloed (started by only 1 player in party). It is a lot harder, but rewards are the same as doing that with team.
            LoA is the only exception in this.

Also why Inferno can be soloed (started by with only one player in party) and team dungeon cant?
            cus its not called 'team' inferno :P
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Or just add it in LH, get silver rewards for it.
              Alanna
              Beserker lvl 73
              980K BR
              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
              Mystic lvl 72
              1.1M BR
              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Basicly from a certain lvl u kinda to TD for warsouls and some books .. the warsouls can be gained from other events and books from arena shop .. but mainthing of completeing TD remains the Devotion points. For me not bothered that much in TD when i have enough time to play ..but the idea of getting Silver/Bronze for solo or blitz td aint bad, then again when a server is dieing cause of lack of players i think who is still playing is high enough not to be bothered that much with TA and TD. I suport the idea ..

Comment

I do it only for the gold, everything else it gives at this point for me is useless, i like gooooooold~

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                    I do it only for the gold, everything else it gives at this point for me is useless, i like gooooooold~
                    Lol, think everyone over lvl 80 is just going for the gold we get for these books. It's not like we have something to use the warsouls for.... I usually don't bother much with TD lately - only when a guildie needs it. And lately TA rewards are not so nice too, so.... I don't remember last time I did that too.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

~Plus problem with skill book needed for lvl80 skills

Psss..did we got TD lvl85 too? how about the skill book then? just throw them away??
                      Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by bliztloa View Post
                        ~Plus problem with skill book needed for lvl80 skills

Psss..did we got TD lvl85 too? how about the skill book then? just throw them away??
                        Sell for gold. Think they will give a nice amount, will know in a few days when I get there.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

if need L80 skill book can't u just use arena emblems to buy them? wat else u gona spend on

Comment

i spend arena emblems on books to sell for gold as well lol, gold gold gold, need so much more of it!

Comment

yea we need to much gold after lvl 80 :|

Comment

Working...
                              X