Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TylerWin
    How it sound... solo TEAM Dungeon...
    if you are on a server with only few players left and cant do ta/td on a non gaunt day and cant do quiz because of work and not upgrade astral and cant make your 650 devo i bet you would agree

.... r2 needs to help there old players/servers with doing something instead of *** them with these server activity events were some servers get alot more rewards btw why did GTA have 44 european servers merge's to 11 new and r2 has 0 ???
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
      yea we need to much gold after lvl 80 :|
      we have gauntlet ... its easy way to get gold on a good day i make 120mil with it ;p
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

lol i have never seen how it looks (gaunlet) its 06:00 in my country at this time, so i have never played gaunlet yet : ))))))))) i am 82 lvl at this moment : )))

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
          They wouldn't call it "team" dungeon if it can be soloed then. Well at rare occurrences, you can solo it (your teammate is disconnected/bugged out).
          i agree with this, i was going to say the same thing... and let me add.. if there was more done to keep new players playing and merge some of the servers that need it, we would have people to do TD with
          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

Working...
          X