Comment

Good for them.
        We are R2 here, not GTA.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

LOL....I think thats a bug...but it's one of the funniest I've sen in a long time XD
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

then dont create CS TT, CS tourney, CS Tycoon and CS war with gtarcade. let R2 player play only on R2 servers

Comment

Originally posted by Bl00dhell View Post
              then dont create CS TT, CS tourney, CS Tycoon and CS war with gtarcade. let R2 player play only on R2 servers
              agree with Bl00d .. always the same **** about we are different ...
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

That is a bug that didn't make it to EST >.> or it did but got taken off really fast. Only very few people could have taken advantage of that.
                This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                  agree with Bl00d .. always the same **** about we are different ...
                  I agree too. I think those on other services may have other advantages to us making it hard for the people on the newer hosts to compete cause they dominate the top 10 almost every time. (for CS Tycoon and maybe CS Tourney/TT)

I've always wondered what cross server events would be like if it was only between R2 and any other sites this one super hosts for. (Armorgames)
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

@Jm4nsk1: gratzz BloodOath. you are the best team of year ^^
                    @uxu4n: we dont have many ppl recharge 300$ 1 times but we have alot of ppls who recharge 50-100$ 1 time. ppls dont compete with heavy cahser(300$ or more 1 times. players compete with mid casher and low cashser with plan.

All We knew we have many platforms and each platforn have each policy. i didnt claim it. But Bug is Bug and Bug is not policy
                    Last edited by Bl00dhell; 01-18-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bl00dhell View Post
                      @Jm4nsk1: gratzz BloodOath. you are the best team of year ^^
                      @uxu4n: we dont have many ppl recharge 300$ 1 times but we have alot of ppls who recharge 50-100$ 1 time. ppls dont compete with heavy cahser(300$ or more 1 times. players compete with mid casher and low cashser with plan.

All We knew we have many platforms and each platforn have each policy. i didnt claim it. But Bug is Bug and Bug is not policy
                      Did you @ at the wrong person??? What does your answer have anything to do with my comment??? I simply said that bug didnt make it to EST zone or it did but got fixed right away because I'm in EST and I did not see that double precious event. (besides, i stopped paying GTA since after christmas XD. I finally rehabbed myself).
                      This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                        Did you @ at the wrong person??? What does your answer have anything to do with my comment??? I simply said that bug didnt make it to EST zone or it did but got fixed right away because I'm in EST and I did not see that double precious event. (besides, i stopped paying GTA since after christmas XD. I finally rehabbed myself).
                        same boat as u now

LoA is doing a lot of events recently that require people to recharge or spend diamond, such as craft event. and removing the events that people can save up and rank, like Wheel of Luck etc.

Angel Party and Craft events are great for heavy cashers (as in dropping $300-400 within 3-4day period). Just look at all the new hot events and total recharge coming up.
                        not great events for free players and light cashers.

I really miss wheel of luck event... Only event we have left is beach event. Hope they don't take that away.
                        Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

It's GTA bug , why do we care? are u recharging 400+? even u do, who cares?
                          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                          X