Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 is MANIPULATING Dark Abyss battles lvl 135 and beyond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 is MANIPULATING Dark Abyss battles lvl 135 and beyond

I blew away Dark Abyss around Xmas, through to lvl 148, but since then I have been going backwards in Dark Abyss, and the reason why is simple...

R2games is MANIPULATING the outcome and opponents of the battle.

The simplest and most blatant example was just a few minutes ago.

I was up to lvl 138, and my opponent was the bedrock guardian, on lvl 1, an EASY win for me at ANY level.

But NOOOOO, instead of the bedrock guardians I am given CENTAURS, and their BR is 11 MILLION !!!!!

That is more than twice the BR you will ever see Centaurs in Purgatory Dark Abyss, and more than 5 million BR more than any other opponents I have seen. IN fact, the only other BR I have seen anywhere near that is over 7 mill for the cyclops looking dudes (I forget what they are called).

Hey, R2, if you DON'T want your players going above 140 in Abyss just come out and say so, instead of CHANGING the opponents to those who have NEVER previously been an opponent before in the game.

This is the first thread with this subject, and there's not even a reason for R2 to do that.
    This is not a good way to get strong oponents on Abyss, loose, and then come complain on forum that it's R2's fault.
    Many passed Purgatory and do it daily ( sometimes they can fail, yes ) but it's not R2's fault.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

...why would they manipulate DA??? There is no logic sense in that. Ur just not lucky and got opponents that you can't deal with. It eventually will happen...ur just lucky that u get to 148 before.

And no, a lot of players have passed DA 150 already with full 1350 stars too...if R2/GTA don't want players to pass, no one can just like the ultimate god they put as a filler.
      This is Eisia

Comment

I'm confused...? Bedrock Guardians has always shown up as 'Centaurs' in the fight. The name that appears when you're given the choices of which mobs to fight and the one that appears in the actual fight log are different for a lot of monsters, but Bedrock Guardians = Centaur every time. And 11m BR isn't that uncommon for level 138 in purgatory abyss.

Comment

Please stop making such stupid accusations.
          Bedrock Guardians always show up as Centaurs.
          And just because you cleared a level once doesn't mean you'll clear it every time.
          And there is no reason for R2 to do what you are accusing them of doing. I mean what would they have to gain from doing that.
          Please stop trying to blame R2 just because you lost.

Comment

Sometimes I get unlucky and my WHOLE PARTY DIES before clearing level 150. I think that it is an R2 Consipiracy to get more cash out of me.
            Wait, I can't buy attempts?
            Can't buy buffs?

However, I did notice that I sometimes get happy unicorns at level 150. But that is my skillful manipulation.

Comment

after lvl 137 most enemies have over 5M-7M BR, btw i would rather fight the 11M BR centaurs because they are easier than fight 7M BR Earthshakers or 5M BR Dragons

Comment

sometimes there are 2 with similar names, such as the bedrock guardians and there is another bedrock something (cant remember the name), both with the same picture but 1 has the centaurs and unicorns and the other has 5 centaurs (which usually has twice the br of the other).

Comment

Working...
                X