Undoing items/gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undoing items/gems

What would be the chances of having an option ingame to undo things? For example, it takes 3 lv4 Holy Crystals to make 1 lv 5. Would it be possible to use lv 5 crystals to make lv4 crystals (maybe 1 lv5 to make 2 lv 4 crystals etc...)
    Same thing for fusion gems, maybe not getting the same amount of gems needed to create the fuse gem, but at least a way of being able to "dismantle" them.

Also would it be possible as well to undo skills in awakening to enable us to maybe correct some errors that we may have made, or just simply undo skills that we had created at the beginning but no longer use to enable us to raise levels of the skills that we do use.

Maybe a system similar to trading Herosouls could be used to transform Rare books to Epic, Epic to Legendary etc....
    That works well for Herosouls.

Thanks
    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

If such system works on lets say chinese servers, then it can be made .. if not .. then not

Comment

I thought this was what the recycle system was going to be, but that was a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        I thought this was what the recycle system was going to be, but that was a let down.
        Same but being an optimist I'm calling it a 'beginning'
        Get a life, they said.
        I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

If such system works on lets say chinese servers, then it can be made .. if not .. then not

PLS PUT HERE LINK TO JOIN IN CHINESE SERVERS

Comment

this was suggested by many people, sounds good but don't count on it happening; just saying
            Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
            JennAngel
            Level 85+

Comment

Working...
            X