Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno Rewards

Hello.
    Like the title say i want to talk about Inferno Rewards. And to put it short. I think they could get a little raise. I mean the lvl 80 Inferno rewards for an S rank (which is hard to reach and needs a lot of luck) are simple to low. i even would say the rewards for all ranks are too low. I understand that the rewards for lower Infernos (lets say under lvl 70 or maybe lower) are not so high. But if you are able to make lvl 70+ or even 80+ you normally have Angels on 7-8 or higher Evo lvl. Even if you make your daily 2 attemps in 80 Inferno and get all the time an S rank, you still would need hundreds of days to evolve an Angel to 7 or 8 Stars (9 stars and abouve over a year). And even the Element Crystals are not nearly enough to power up your Heros a little. Most of the time i need 200-300 to get one star in Elements. For lower players such rewards would be ok because Angels and Heros doesnt need much of both. But for high lvl player the rewards are just a tear on a hot stone. And dont misunderstand me. This is no flame or so. I just want to hear what the community and maybe R2 think about it. I didnt even say they should give away hundreds of both as reward. But at least it should be a clear difference between the levels. For lvl 80 Inferno with an S rank you get not that much more as for lvl 70 Inferno with an S rank. So what do you guys think?

for me, i skip this and leave my inferno til the time is over..

beside hard to find 3-man party in my server..

Comment

i solo inf take 15 mins but u get D rank and all the treasures whivh is nice tyc pts also if get ss from treasures

Comment

Working...
      X