Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel party permanent event every month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Where on Gtarcade's forum? Cause I have read the official announce a few times and have never seen such a thing. And if it's not from the devs but from players - then it's just a wishful thinking, not a fact.
    yeah a bunch of players are misunderstanding the words from "people of forum", they think whatever forums say will happen in game

Comment

I wonder if these 'party' events are going to recur on the months they happen on.

Angel: Janurary/New Years - Feathers
      'Love'?: February/Valentines Day - Roses/Rose Petals
      Shamrocks?: March/St. Patricks day
      Easter Eggs?: April/Easter
      Some kinda thing for may...cause I don't know what they can throw a 'party' on during that month
      Sunbeams?: June/Summer Solstice (June 14-21)
      Fireworks?: July/4th of July
      Leaves?: September/fall equinox
      Pumpkins: October
      Gold/Silver Coins: November
      Lollipops: December

Jeez I switched how I was typing part of my list there.

Though pretty sure not every month (May and August) is gonna have a similar event - with different collectibles.

Best thing to do is to wait and see what they do with these events cause it kinda seems to me this is the first time they're doing them. (since Halloween)
      Last edited by Solariai; 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Main point is that even if Holiday Shop becomes monthly event you can't save feathers, coins or whatever for it, because it is different every time and no exchange have been offered for pumpkins, lollies, coins and whatever.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Didnt you get used to how they do things yet ? First something comes out for 1000$ and then after 1-2 months or who knows how much its 30% of what you spent the first time so ya. And no event is permanent
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

If we're lucky, they will become permanent, well, on a yearly basis.

Comment

Event is not only for cashers .. even free players that cant get heroic stuff and nething else in Tycoons or various events can gain 1 up to 2 heroic gear parts .. now for those who got'em by now are other prizes .. gem chests etc .. without chargeing and spending u can makeup 100 gold feathers (some luck in those chests to gain 1 or 8 feathers would help), From wha ive seen now we can buy 1 time/dayore (due tycoon ore strategy my guess) and prices for other resources are a bit high .. I think this event is extremly good for everyone cause has no ranks no extra win for who does dont know what .. you spend/recharge u getting nice .. if not u get basics .. but for some basic loot is awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X