In Game updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Game updates

Very upset lost inferno attempt and possible rewards because the game version update forces you to refresh. I think myself and my 2 guildies Nyvette and Homura should be reimbursed for this. Why can't there be an option to refresh once we complete our current task?

Sephera
    S168 Fellbrook

The ability to get back in inferno arena once started, if we have to refresh should be a thing. It is for sure a pity when we`re thrown out of it and can`t join it back.
    I suppose same goes with TD when it kicks you out for attacking the 1st mob in the same time with someone else in the party
    Trotineta is the name
    LoA is the game
    S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
    I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

The updates come " randomly ", we never know when, and won't ever know ( unless they get announced ).
      If the devs are trying something, good for them, but they can't announce each update because even if they do, players will still get " caught " into it and complain like now.
      Also, your other thread will be deleted, and this one will be moved.
      There's no need for 2 same threads.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        The updates come " randomly ", we never know when, and won't ever know ( unless they get announced ).
        If the devs are trying something, good for them, but they can't announce each update because even if they do, players will still get " caught " into it and complain like now.
        Also, your other thread will be deleted, and this one will be moved.
        There's no need for 2 same threads.

I only posted more than one thread to be sure they would be seen and it worked. So thank you for your reply as it is appreciated. How ever I still believe the in game update should at least give us our attempt back or at lease set up to allow us to
        complete our current task instead of forcing us into the refresh.

Thanks Again Sephera
        S168 Fellbrook

Comment

To be better and have a chance at getting compensated, do this when it pops up next time :
          - If you are in TD/INF and the update message pops up, DO NOT REFRESH, make a screen-shot first, to see that you are in TD or INF, then you can leave/close game, or do what you want. Send the ticket, and we can handle it so that you can be compensated with the chest/resources ( depends where you were when the update occured ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

If you do Inferno SOLO you can still go back even if you refresh, more rewards too if you get all boxes

Comment

they could just simply amend the update box to have a refresh now or refresh later choice

Comment

Working...
              X