Royal Marks - Upgrade material?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Marks - Upgrade material?

Can you please make these more achievable, most people are locked out from upgrading equipment because you need royal Marks. As I am on a powerful server there is no way I could ever get into cross tournament despite the weak teams I see on there. Two teams on my server compete in the top 8 and beyond.

I have a big stack of Munins power from events which are basically useless to me, you seem to have forgot that you need Royal Marks also.

Please either change it to a different component, or start awarding these on events too. At the moment the game is getting to unbalanced for me to continue competing or hope to compete with those teams making up cross tourney.

Thank you

You know as well as I do these teams are selected and static, regardless if I'm stronger than one or more of the individual members.

Comment

Last few CS TT in the team with the 5 strongest of teh server. Please do not think we are making it anywhere near the knock out fase (2.5m is the highest of my server)

Comment

Yes good suggestion, royal mark, impossible to get for me, i have 2m br and all my friend some like that but never get a good place in tt

Comment

2.5mil BR doesnt guarantee a spot in SS TT....its all about what 100 people spend the most money during prelims. Used to be 20 bucks could get you in but lately even spending $100 is a gamble. Also at 2.5mil he might as well not even bother because hed be lucky to get out of the 90-100 place lol. Well guess its relative to the people from your zone going but I know even with 3mil in the SS TT I see would be lucky to break top 50 and unless you in the top spots the reward for the amount spent just isnt worth it at all.

Comment

Giving royal marks outside Tournaments would kill half of the fun from tournaments , plus u can get Godly gear for free on tycoons , if u want to upgrade them and because the enchant , they u have to pay extra .

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              Giving royal marks outside Tournaments would kill half of the fun from tournaments , plus u can get Godly gear for free on tycoons , if u want to upgrade them and because the enchant , they u have to pay extra .
              You have a royal shop to spend your hard won marks on, I'm sure the intention wasn't to block off everyone else from upgrading the lower level equipment. Im stuck picking up items in tycoon having to sell my old stuff, refine again, upgrade again, re-enchant this is the biggest downside enchant is a huge cost and having to dump the equipment is hard pain to bear.

The gap will soon be so great there will never be a chance to catch up with those guys doing the cross server tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                how about... Royal print collecting from dark abyss and upgrading royals to the better equipment?
                I Don't see any big difference betveen all the items except Tyr's ring and Let's say weapons. All other stuff is good as it is... ya, armor sucks... 10% hp after resurect sucks...

Most of my stuff is upgraded from the Abyss for almost all my Hereos, and my main but now I'm stuck in freyas boots, genesis etc.

Having to use enchant ore which you know will have to be scrapped ones you upgrade one bit equipment from tycoon.

But anyway, apart from the Sword, the ring and the armour as you say its all useless. oh and the damage reduction on boots is ok.

But apart from those......

Comment

personally I would like it, but at the same time Id suggest being patient. I have a feeling that there may be a way to upgrade imperial gear without needing marks. Probably cost like 80m gold, but it would be worth it to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X