Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better zodiac blessing, Aries or Libra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better zodiac blessing, Aries or Libra?

Aries: grants 8% damage to all party

Libra: grants 30% crit damage

Which is better? Does crit damage is bonus damage from normal crits? >your normal crit +30% crit damage? is that libra zodiac blessing is?

just got my pisces z-blessing my zodiac blessings skills before are: gemini, aries and libra. need to remove one to place pisces blessing.

Any suggestion guys?
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

And does anyone here tried aquarius & pisces zodiac blessing and gemini aegis skill? aquarius +25 rage to angel at the start of the battle. pisces -25 rage of random 2 enemy. Plus spiritsoul totem = your opponent cant skill easily. i think this set up is effective for high level angels deployed. my angel is lvl60 glacia only that's why i can't feel the the combo LOL.
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

If u have to choose between both, use libra for everything else other than almost non-crittable high end pve mobs like pirgatory abyss.
      This is Eisia

Comment

For PvE the skills giving +25 rage to angel at the start and -25 to 2 random enemies seem useless for me.
        I use it in high lvl Totems, when you barely survive after 1-2 turns, still cant pass lvl 7-2

http://s119-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...154c035011adf5

i got almost 34k dodge myself
        IGN: MrAigor
        Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          Ya... for Dark Abyss I take other blessing... mostly 30% to stun. VS single opponent taking the one thing which adds +20% damage to strongest enemy.

For PvE the skills giving +25 rage to angel at the start and -25 to 2 random enemies seem useless for me.
          if u dont have SS , sometimes the -25 rage can be usefull if land on right target , example is those Totem floors were there is a Rage feeders which use his skill on first round and keep spamming after it .

Comment

i use aries gemini and libra blessing but that prob cuz i only unlocked sag blessing under 2mil BR still too weak to get past Capricorn

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
              If u have to choose between both, use libra for everything else other than almost non-crittable high end pve mobs like pirgatory abyss.
              thanks eisia! so crit damage is better ^^,

thank you for all the replies guys!
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Working...
              X