Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to Save without knowing Gold Feathers ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Save without knowing Gold Feathers ..

Hello people .. these days i was working extremly hard to get a large ammount of gold feathers like you all did in hope of getting stuff needed .. now after i bought whatever i planed, i findout that some things for gold feathers are limited to 1/day .. i ended haveing .. 16 g feathers and the shop seems to be off 2day at 23:59 ... My question to whoever is/was the mastermind of the ammount to be bought per day is .. ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND? sorry but releaseing new things and events depleted your entire mind? I understood the trick with ore 1/day cause smart people useit as coin point in tycoon but not peoples fault of figureing this out .. now Iam 100% sure that many people who prolly recharged and spent alot these days to gain stuff will face same problems .. at a certain point u must buy JUNK or leave the feathers in hope of an event wich will have same trade resource .. please next time u plan such event think twice ..its verry stupid to run after something like nuts and not being able to spendit due lack of prizes..

Note: Iam sorry for being rude to that person but if it wouldnt be me .. another1 woulda doit. Have a nice day!

unfortunately it is up to the player to plan a head on buying from any and every event its bad to say but u should of had a look and planed to buy instead of w8in for last day and getting caught out cuz there r item with 1/day limits.

it bad to say but its ur own fault it says that in game event is as they r on gt's website and just have to plan on wat they release and need to pay more attention

Comment

yeah...this has happened on all of these events since Thanksgiving. This is why i keep saying they need to have an exchange either at the end of the event or have the items available the day after, or even a gold to white and white to gold exchange the last day because there are always things that need traded and its near impossible to spend all of what you acquire. Since i learned about this the last 2 events I started buying my stuff a day earlier to make sure i wouldnt get stuck with **** again like Xmas event...its stupid

Comment

I didnt notice halloween limit because I saved up and actually got a big reward, not possible without cashing after halloween

Comment

Tell me Tyler if u have 50 gold and no whites ure okay to keepem in inventory just bcause there is nothing to buy for'em ? .. why whites got so many options and the most valuable(gold 1s) nothing !?! I wouldlike to see for next event more buyable things, even if cheap rewards for the advanced or higher trade resource cause i hate being stucked withem.

Comment

Working...
          X