Shops in one place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops in one place

I was wondering if it might be possible to put all of the various shops from different areas of the game (such as the arena shop, cross server shop, tarot shop, eternal spire shop, etc) into a single button, such as placing it as tabs on the cash shop area of the game. I don't know if it would be
    useful for anyone else to have this feature, but I know that I for one would find it much easier to locate the specific item that I am looking to
    purchase instead of trying to remember what features have shops, what that shop uses for currency, and where to find the shop I'm looking for..

I think this is an excellent idea!!!! Have one Omni Shop with everything but keep the individual shops as well.It would be a great time saver.

Comment

maybe a merchant NPC in each world and clicking onit will open a window from where u can access all shops !?! .. i dont think its going to happen .. then again the idea not that bad .. but when u do a task lets say tarot .. u dont quit after doing moves u go and buy or check whatsnew .. there is only 1 shop that changes its items the voucher shop wich is always right botom .. others are verry rarely remade so my advice is .. when u complete a task see its shop (if it has one)

Comment

sounds legit, this has my vote
        Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
        JennAngel
        Level 85+

Comment

Working...
        X