Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Mentors=)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seeking Mentors=)



    We are looking to rebuild our mentor team. Please click the link at the bottom of this post, fill out the required information, and we'll get back
    in touch with you.


    We require the following:
    -An expansive knowledge of the game.
    -A high level of written English.
    -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
    -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.
    - 18 years or older.
    - Available 25+ hours weekly

    More details will be provided once we begin interviewing potential candidates.


    Please click the link below.

    https://r2rita.com/Applications/Apply.aspx



    Happy Gaming,

    Orlene.




    P.S. Please don't respond to this thread, fill out the link. Responses to this thread won't be checked. If you haven't been contacted, please be patient.
    If qualified we will reach out to you. =))
    Last edited by GM_Orlene; 04-03-2017, 07:50 PM.

  • #2
    better look for dev team

    Comment


    • #3
      84 posts and looking for vets?

      Comment


      • #4
        Done! Waiting your replies . Also if u want more about contact informations just click to the left side down of my posts. That is my skype..
        Last edited by DarkCore24; 07-21-2015, 03:37 AM. Reason: contact informations
        ||||

        Comment


        • #5
          i wonder how long it will take for them to choose who is successful or not :L

          //waits patiently


          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")
          |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
          . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
          |________________|×ღ×|________________|

          ❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰


          Comment


          • #6
            same here....
            ||||

            Comment


            • #7
              any ideas when we will find out who the new vets will be?


              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")
              |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
              . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
              |________________|×ღ×|________________|

              ❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
                any ideas when we will find out who the new vets will be?
                To find out? I have never seen announce who is chosen for Vet, Mod or whatever... Did I missed something?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

                “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  To find out? I have never seen announce who is chosen for Vet, Mod or whatever... Did I missed something?
                  not sure in all honesty, apparently we would find out who the new Vets would be.


                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")
                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                  . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                  |________________|×ღ×|________________|

                  ❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What is a Vet team? The form says "Mentor recruitment Form" . what does that means? What is a mentor candidate? Is this a job or something? Do I get paid?
                    I am not a newbie, I just never heard of this till now. So I am asking this to my fellow gamers.

                    We require the following:
                    -An expansive knowledge of the game.
                    -A high level of written English.
                    -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
                    -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.
                    - 18 years or older.
                    - Available 20+ hours weekly

                    I am all the above, but need to find out what this vet thingy is about first.
                    I know the opening post says, this thread won't be checked, but I am sure other regular forum users can read and reply my queries?
                    Thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R272333377 View Post
                      What is a Vet team? The form says "Mentor recruitment Form" . what does that means? What is a mentor candidate? Is this a job or something? Do I get paid?
                      I am not a newbie, I just never heard of this till now. So I am asking this to my fellow gamers.

                      We require the following:
                      -An expansive knowledge of the game.
                      -A high level of written English.
                      -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
                      -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.
                      - 18 years or older.
                      - Available 20+ hours weekly

                      I am all the above, but need to find out what this vet thingy is about first.
                      I know the opening post says, this thread won't be checked, but I am sure other regular forum users can read and reply my queries?
                      Thanks in advance.
                      you dont get paid for this, its voluntary work to assist new players in game.
                      Helping others is as more rewarding than getting paid.


                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")
                      |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                      . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                      . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                      . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                      . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                      |________________|×ღ×|________________|

                      ❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
                        you dont get paid for this, its voluntary work to assist new players in game.
                        Helping others is as more rewarding than getting paid.
                        yep.
                        you just have to play "vet" for about two weeks until the server starts to die out and that's it
                        but they need you for approx. 20+h bc they are opening new servers around the clock so you never get unemployed :P

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          GM_ORLENE

                          CAN I RE-APPLY??

                          pls reply..
                          IGN: PENTA LORD
                          SERVER:UA72

                          PROUD TO BE A FREE PLAYER

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope they recruit some people with real knowledge of the game. I have not had much luck with getting clear, full answers to my questions or requests in the past or for current posts :-(

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yea, the mods on here are as helpful as herpes!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X