Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-An expansive knowledge of the game: i know a lot of this game ...im an old player
    -A high level of written English: very good with english
    -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly: YES
    -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games : always
    - 18 years or older: 26
    - Available 25+ hours weekly : more than 40 hours weekly

thank you !!

Comment

like they resurrected this thread........but still they have mentors already or they left the thread open for more applicants?

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
        like they resurrected this thread........but still they have mentors already or they left the thread open for more applicants?
        We are always open to applications, but they should not be submitted through this thread, but through the form, link to which is in 1st message of this thread.

Comment

lol not only every red flag possible get raised when i open the site i get sent to become a mentor but the program is windows only, maybe try to use a different program that isn't full of viruses and is compatible with windows and mac, since there is no other way to contact y'all i'll leave this here

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique90 View Post
            lol not only every red flag possible get raised when i open the site i get sent to become a mentor but the program is windows only, maybe try to use a different program that isn't full of viruses and is compatible with windows and mac, since there is no other way to contact y'all i'll leave this here
            Well, if your security program gives false positive on normal working site, issue is definitely not with site.

Comment

Working...
            X