Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-An expansive knowledge of the game: i know a lot of this game ...im an old player
    -A high level of written English: very good with english
    -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly: YES
    -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games : always
    - 18 years or older: 26
    - Available 25+ hours weekly : more than 40 hours weekly

thank you !!

Comment

like they resurrected this thread........but still they have mentors already or they left the thread open for more applicants?

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
        like they resurrected this thread........but still they have mentors already or they left the thread open for more applicants?
        We are always open to applications, but they should not be submitted through this thread, but through the form, link to which is in 1st message of this thread.

Comment

lol not only every red flag possible get raised when i open the site i get sent to become a mentor but the program is windows only, maybe try to use a different program that isn't full of viruses and is compatible with windows and mac, since there is no other way to contact y'all i'll leave this here

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique90 View Post
            lol not only every red flag possible get raised when i open the site i get sent to become a mentor but the program is windows only, maybe try to use a different program that isn't full of viruses and is compatible with windows and mac, since there is no other way to contact y'all i'll leave this here
            Well, if your security program gives false positive on normal working site, issue is definitely not with site.

Comment

I am active as in 10 to 12 hours a day. Id like be a mentor as I could explain to rest of my server what you intend to do about fixing our completely broken server after the failed merge which took place 3 days ago. The people in s13 now ud9 need some one to talk to before they all start to consider legal advice as you have ignored them and treated them with a total lack of respect that paying customers do not deserve. I have checked the forum and have discovered that another merge failed, and you treated the customers the same way as you treating ud9 and you didn't fix the problems and the customers left the server as it was unplayable. The customers in ud9 are aware of this occurrence and your failure, and are not going to take it laying down. That's why you should consider me as mentor or as I would put it a go between to ensure communication, between the devs and ud9 runs smoothly, whilst you repair the server or to let them down gently as you don't really intend to fix it, and you need someone to lie to them util they give up which is what you are hoping for really.
              Last edited by slayerofall; 04-22-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X