Devs team reply to bug fail in tycoon period rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devs team reply to bug fail in tycoon period rewards

I think most people noticed that when reaching 240k before 23-8 you could not collect the period rewards
    now at some points on the 23 the period reward was removed from hot events
    you think well they will fix this for us and yes we will get reward, well no you could not collect

so i thought i will send them a ticket whit screen shot that i did reach it before 23-8
    i had a total above 250k so y i reached it sended a ticket whit this reply

R2 Andrew replied:

Dear player,

Unfortunately we must refuse. We apologize but the balance of the game is easily interrupted and fulfilling your request would upset that.

We realize this isn’t the best answer, but we must be firm. We hope to help you better in the future, but I’m afraid this issue cannot have a different resolution. We apologize but the developer is refusing due to their policy. They are concerned about the balance of the game and do not compensate individually for these types of issues.

We understand this is frustrating, but the decision has been made and is out of our control.

The R2Games Team

my point here is, they screw you over even if you spend

but dont forget blame the devs team and not the admins who try to help
    including those on forum who help here

why on gta server all getting mail with 240k period tycon rewerd but on r2 nothing you just dont care about the plyer gg r2

Comment

Originally posted by oxcane30 View Post
      why on gta server all getting mail with 240k period tycon rewerd but on r2 nothing you just dont care about the plyer gg r2
      Devs are GTArcade, so they serve their costumers, and when remember theyll give solution for R2 maybe
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Thanks for this post, I had a similar question.

Comment

yes me too until now didnt receive the 240k tycoon period rewards, i met all the requirements!
          S55
          val69

Comment

Comment

seems that almost all on gta servers got the 240k rewards
              posted it there to many had the rewards in mail so where are the r2games fixing for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker-nl View Post
                seems that almost all on gta servers got the 240k rewards
                posted it there to many had the rewards in mail so where are the r2games fixing for this?
                Saw somewhere they are beeing sent who made the points at right time.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i got the proof of that i scored enought points
                  but i dont see anything yet

Comment

Working...
                  X