r2 s log in mess up a costly mistake for some of us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 s log in mess up a costly mistake for some of us

compensation from r2, I was locked out the game for over a week thanks to r2s web page update, as all loa players know 1 week out the game is a big knock back on br and level, not to mention the loss of event and daily rewards, though im thankful to get my char back this mistake of yours has cost me a lot basically you have robbed us of our cash and hard efforts we have put in to this game, and no compensation has been offered for the loss or the cash spent to keep up in the ranks , as a result i will not spend any thing more on this game if this is the way you treat loyal customers, gtarcade seem to have their act together when it comes to customer care where as r2 well im still laughing and shocked this is the way you treat people.this will result in people just leaving you`r games and giving you a bad reputation you need to compensate people for you massive mistake.
    Last edited by AzaelSorath; 08-26-2015, 06:51 AM.

So the leader of our guild, also my real life and in game husband, was unable to log in to game with new login system x 8 days. Everyday spent time trying to find info on what was happening with this issue, with again no info or poor, limited info from R2. Posted his problem in a ticket to R2 with no reply for 2 days and then R2 replied to ask for the same information that he had already given. After several more requests from R2 for the same information, which was given by said husband, as requested each time it was requested (grudgingly I might add as patience is not his forte and really why keep asking for the same information over and over again, except if you really don't have a clue what you are doing, so say so, at least be honest if you can't be effective R2) Anyway, finally got his account back, how by resetting his password which was suggested by my husband, myself and all kinds of other posters having similar issues with the new login system. So fine, now what about compensation, for the login rewards missed, vip, hot events, dailies, so where is the compensation R2. Come on you took a system ie: login that was working fine and broke it and everybody is supposed to just be okay with your horrendous mistake. Need to get busy and compensate all these players. It affected all of us. I like the game but the lag the bugs and the total lack of support or concern for your client base is really annoying and there are many people leaving the game, many more to follow if you don't get your act together R2.

Comment

Working...
    X