X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one click open button

one click open should never open :-

1) daily value chests

it is too easy to over look the fact that this chest is selected, and will ruin ur attempts to save up this item

Peach Fluff
    UA48 (formally S130)

Kind of agree, but then again its not hard to open other stuff , 1 by 1 clicking
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Daily value pack it's a chest, and the button opens ALL Chests, no matter what they have in.
      Best way to avoid it is either choose to open it automatically, or open manually the ones you want, leaving the ones you don't want to open.
      Last edited by Rubedo; 09-05-2015, 04:54 PM.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Everytime I open chests one by one manually the inventory screen returns to page 1. Then I have to scroll through up to 14 pages of inventory many, many times to open only the chests I want to open. Opening a chest manually should NOT reset the inventory screen to page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
          Everytime I open chests one by one manually the inventory screen returns to page 1. Then I have to scroll through up to 14 pages of inventory many, many times to open only the chests I want to open. Opening a chest manually should NOT reset the inventory screen to page 1.
          That is why you can check, usable items, It will show you all cards/vouchers/chest you may open, there for it be 1 click to see the chests, and few others to open them
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
          X