Philosopher stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philosopher stones

Do they dissapear after event ends? in the descriptions sais "limit : unlimited" , but last event got the 3500 points rewards "6 basic philosopher stones", and now they are ***** gone. ...why ?

they disappear after the craft master ends

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
      Do they dissapear after event ends? in the descriptions sais "limit : unlimited" , but last event got the 3500 points rewards "6 basic philosopher stones", and now they are ***** gone. ...why ?
      You said you read description, seem didnt read carefuly enough. Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20150912090645.png
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1716951
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by thenewguy View Post
        they disappear after the craft master ends
        Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        You said you read description, seem didnt read carefuly enough. [ATTACH=CONFIG]149344[/ATTACH]
        guess you are right ... and i ws left :P .my bad and thank you.

Comment

guess you are right ... and i ws left :P .my bad and thank you.
          We all learn this one way or another, but i do say there are cases when the stones actually saves over to next event, which should not happen.
          Antifreeze

Comment

If i opened this thread , i want to ask here. How many ranking points you recive if you identify all in cloud palace? And how many energy points you need ? 300 ?

Comment

If i opened this thread , i want to ask here. How many ranking points you recive if you identify all in cloud palace? And how many energy points you need ? 300 ?
              Yea it would require 300 energy to do 1 click explore and loot, and i believe it be 3k points for rank, knowing that 1 click explore/ loot in dusk prison gives 1k points for rank .
              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
              X