Question about IRB v1 build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about IRB v1 build.

Okay i currently have AC+15, Ner+18, GW+15 and main. For my totem I have a topaz dragon totem. So this should complete the IRBv1 build correct? From my understanding you're suppose to have your main with the most agi. Then AC and ner to have higher agi than the main attacker right? My Ner has higher agi than AC and AC has higher agi than GW. So I should have no problems right? However, there are times still that my IRB breaks up and the heros attack out of order. Is this due to lag or a bug? Or is there something else I am doing wrong here?

Here is my set up

Ner Main totem
    AC SW
    GW
    Last edited by Omniscient2; 09-14-2015, 01:10 AM.

Do they posses freys/viday boots the heroes? so the agy boost activates for some of them there fore they attack first
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
      Okay i currently have AC+15, Ner+18, GW+15 and main. For my totem I have a topaz dragon totem. So this should complete the IRBv1 build correct? From my understanding you're suppose to have your main with the most agi. Then AC and ner to have higher agi than the main attacker right? My Ner has higher agi than AC and AC has higher agi than GW. So I should have no problems right? However, there are times still that my IRB breaks up and the heros attack out of order. Is this due to lag or a bug? Or is there something else I am doing wrong here?

Here is my set up

Ner Main totem
      AC SW
      GW
      In case of GW that requires only 75 rage and can attack in first turn without rage buffs you can have buffers slower then him (makes his first attack weaker without Nere buff). And indeed, Freys or Vidar boots often break loops unless agi difference is very big so try using usual set boots, Agammemnons or Achilles boots, or make agi difference very big.
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
        In case of GW that requires only 75 rage and can attack in first turn without rage buffs you can have buffers slower then him (makes his first attack weaker without Nere buff). And indeed, Freys or Vidar boots often break loops unless agi difference is very big so try using usual set boots, Agammemnons or Achilles boots, or make agi difference very big.
        Aw really those boots break the chain? That sucks and I sold my lvl 40 normal ones lol. I thought those boots were fine on the buffer heros just not on GW? Well how much big of a difference should the agi be if I choose to keep the boots on the heros?

Comment

My buffer has 132k agi, my main has 186k and my buffer sometimes still managed to fire before main. I'm not sure how much either of your heroes has agi, so just multiply number with 1,3 to get what it SHOULD be after the buff. But calculating numbers, math and chances are broken in this gme, nothing ever works how it should.
          I ended up giving both my buffers Achilles boots and that solved the whole problem. Btw, if it helps you in any way, when you recruit new hero, you get a pair of lvl 20 boots you could upgrade later on.
          S210 Fiery Citadel
          Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
            My buffer has 132k agi, my main has 186k and my buffer sometimes still managed to fire before main. I'm not sure how much either of your heroes has agi, so just multiply number with 1,3 to get what it SHOULD be after the buff. But calculating numbers, math and chances are broken in this gme, nothing ever works how it should.
            I ended up giving both my buffers Achilles boots and that solved the whole problem. Btw, if it helps you in any way, when you recruit new hero, you get a pair of lvl 20 boots you could upgrade later on.
            Okay thank you Ill just get the lvl 40 boots then or 60 ones when I complete the conquest set. Lastly, this is off topic but what hero should i get next? Should I save up for LE, another dps hero(amazon hunter/earthshaker) or should I use Lunar priestess that I just recently received her icon. I was thinking lunar priestess might be helpful atm but then maybe another dps hero be better or LE to continue IRB for the party. I am lvl 64 atm so still early game.

Comment

You said you currently have AC, Nere, GW and main right? I'm not sure on what lvl you unlock backup hero slot, but I'm sure it's going to be soon, so there'll be enough space to combine if you want to deploy Lunar Priestess.
              My opinion is that you should go for Light Envoy since you don't have to use a lot of resources on her to be useful and she is great boost for both your main and GW, but with current prices of heroes in HoC, if you save 1600 cards you should be able to get BOTH LE and one striker or LE upgrade.

With that said, I'm not really a fan of Earthshaker unless he get's a lot of love and at least one upgrade, as for Amazon, she my favourite hero since I'm more or less pve oriented (but she still one-hits mains if she gets to them). I'd say Shaker for pvp and Amazon for pve.
              S210 Fiery Citadel
              Nick Peyp

Comment

Working...
              X