A suggestion towards making tavern better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion towards making tavern better

Everyone knows the frustration of finally getting the crest you want, only to be denied the hero you want, because of an exorborant amount of herosouls needed to get them right? The problem is not the high amount (well thats partially the problem, but I digress) but the low drop rate of the color you want. So here are my suggestions on how to improve this, to make it less frustrating to get the hero players have been grinding for. Before I start, I will address a few of the possible replies I may get as they come to my mind.

1) Though if you make it easier to attain, then everyone will get stronger hero's, and it will defeat the point!
    My response to this is: Not the way I have in mind, keep reading to find out.

2) How will you balance this to make sure that it doesn't just get overused? (or something along those lines)
    My response to this is: Keep reading, the answer is in my suggestion.

3) What are you talking about? Its not frustrating (To those who have more patience than I do, share some of that patience ha ha ha)
    My response to this is: To some the frustration is a lot worse, because patience (and gold) are a rather scarce commodity.

Now onto my suggestion:

Increase the drop rate of red hero souls the higher the tavern section you are in. (It currently does not seem to affect the ammount, nor the frequency of their drop rate depending on which tab you're in, at least in my opinion.)

To counter it being abused or whatnot:
    1. Increase the amount of gold nessicerry to each respective tab.
    2. A daily limit on how much you can use this feature
    3. Or the drop rate decreases depending on how much you use it in a certain period of time. IE: 10-20 times in an hour

I am also open to ideas as to how to improve this system also, though I am one of the ones who suffer from the frustration of having to grind for so long for herosouls, anyone else with me?
    Home Territory: [S13] Valkyries Call: Username: Tobi
Working...
X