Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe I will get some attention here , support never gets back with me ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe I will get some attention here , support never gets back with me ...

Copied this from world chat ...[World] [Genius]:  well if you told the truth instead of being lying ***** then maybe i wont go on
    very tired of it I come here to play and all I get is abuse from this player ... he has 3 accounts Lostinspace , Foundonearth , and solowife ... its time for Mentor Orlene to come back and keep things nice or a mentor who will !!!!
    Last edited by Alkaris; 06-19-2017, 02:51 AM.

Here is were he attacked my Real life husbands account

[World] [Genius]:  sir look out your ****** if there traffic go run infront of a bus
    [World] [Genius]:  w i n d o w

Comment

Best is to take actual screen shot, and then make report ticket, adding in the screen shot. So its solid proof, and best is to not modify*hide names or part of chat text*, the screen shot, so can cut the chance of provocation.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I will strongly suggest using the nice block function the chat have to not get messages from the mentioned player/s. Click image for larger version

Name:	Block.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1723545

Comment

ha haa your a freaking baby, go on and just play the game who cares what anyone thinks or says

Comment

still no need to be rude
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i agree i have been gaged , can't reply in game because of some comment this is how games try to control their support players... i will not pay to play with any company the arrestes player's comments

Comment

As stated above it is very good option to use block on rude players.
                Also text quote cant serve as proof, when screenshot can be used for report.

Comment

block is nice function, but has downside, only good from it that you dont see what blocked person says, so pratcicaly he can use any comment, offending words, provocation or any kind of discrimination that every other players on chat see it but yet you cant report it because have that person blocked and cannot take screenshoots

so i dont agree that block should be only option to deal with persons who are not matture enough to respect a line betwen dirty chat and offending
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                  X