Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said earlier us on s234 is use to this. second go around for us and just wait till your see your "comp" LOL

Comment

Also are you going to reimburse us the 50 dia for the missed check in?? since it was all your fault??

Comment

CM is back, but yes, the ranks reset.
        I will ask about those who went for CM, but couldn't stay till reset to claim the rewards.
        Also, I reported all servers above, problem is, I have no answer on wether they are still working or if it was fixed, until I don't get an answer, I don't have what to say here, rather than wait.
        About S234 I will ask my superiors about it if they know.
        When I reported S4 together with S299 for not working, 5/10 minutes later they were fixed, it's all just a matter of time, or how the devs work, or if they are on/off during the time they get the reports.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

If I can be totally honest, I'd be more happy if the merge was to be fully undone but yeah.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

CS Wyrm doesn't work on ub24

Comment

Everything cross server still doesn't work and hot events are also still crippled. I assume, they didn't put s281 into the server network. It seems standalone now.

Comment

When are they going to do anything , running on back-up is crazy .events are shot . nothing in hot events . people are already talking about quitting again . are wars don't work .
                we on s278 would like some answers . gonna merge or keep us in limbo.

Comment

third day of this fiasco....MAJOR event going on that initially made players happy (angel party) they screwed up by the merge so many servers lost a day of collecting as they had no character to log in. Then yesterday we got our characters back, BUT no hot events, crippling our collecting for angel party, no cs tycoon on my server (281), for me I was unable to use craft master to make anything all day yesterday, nor were my rewards mailed to me...anything cross server did not work. Today I log in to see a game update AND NONE OF THOSE ISSUES ARE FIXED????? again, no hot events, no tycoon, I went from collecting 100ish large starfish to 25 max yesterday, seems similar today...AND WE HAVE NO WORD. THIS IS HOW R2 "PUTS THEIR PLAYERS FIRST?????" I'm close to walking completely away, as are many many MANY others

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1724668Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1724669

What is happening? O.o

Comment

complain about merge here? sure...

1. I don't like it how you handled the "elemental zone bug", you resetted records for first kills, resetted CoM, resetted everything but rewards that gives diamonds? then you only deduct tycoon points (this I understands) then you made it so players can't collect from elemental zone? then let players who collect it earlier than the fix to keep it? how is that fair? you should either remove their collected rewards or let everyone collect it. with this "fix" you're making player who collected it got some sort of advantages.. and those who didn't get to collect it be unable to collect it? I thought R2 was different from GTArcade on the "money-crazed" part.. seemed that I'm wrong.

2. I don't like how I can't login now. (resolved already. good work)

that's all...
                      for now...
                      Last edited by toxicode95; 04-22-2016, 10:19 AM.
                      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Reported.~~~

It's the first hour, of the first day
                        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                        You were everything, and could have been
                        It's the first summer, of the first year
                        Today only rain, knocks on my window
                        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                        Your arms can no longer warm me
                        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Still missing Tycoon and Beach treasure on s281. And we can't get shells for Angels Party (those events are not present in Hot events)
                          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

why are you deleting my post? offended by truth that you are stupid?
                            2 days - 3 bugs
                            your support team sucks, probably bunch of kids that have no clue what they are doing, earlier at least they had some stupid replies, now they are to stupid to even type i guess or they just realized how incapable of anything your whole team is

Comment

Originally posted by alesandro.di.stefano View Post
                              why are you deleting my post? offended by truth that you are stupid?
                              2 days - 3 bugs
                              your support team sucks, probably bunch of kids that have no clue what they are doing, earlier at least they had some stupid replies, now they are to stupid to even type i guess or they just realized how incapable of anything your whole team is
                              more like someone pressed delete on accident, idk if they can find it on purpose

Comment

As this thread was created for a specific server merge that happened in 2016, and any replies now, over a year later, not having to do with this particular merge are completely off topic, I'm going to close this thread.

If you have something to report, please report it in the proper section. If you need assistance with getting a ticket forwarded, please post information about yourself and your ticket in a thread in the proper section of the forum.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X