Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*(non) casher (beginner) advice guide*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *(non) casher (beginner) advice guide*

Hello guys!

I've been really wanting to help out, having already made a previous topic with title 'Advice for newbies' but wanted to make a better one and up.

I am a non casher myself, but it can still be useful for both parties especially when just starting or if you need a reminder of what and how.

Please note that I can't speak for all levels, consider I only have a character that's below level 80 so any help would be appreciated so I could eventually add/edit (it to) this topic.

1) GEAR AND EREBUS.

Of course, at the beginning you receive your basic gear and after awhile you receive the Peerless Gear. This gear is needed until you reach level 40.

My advice is, start also saving for other shards before you reach that certain level.

Erebus only has 2 attempts, but can buy more attempts with dia's.

Erebus has 3 levels of each mode and from each mode there are 3 levels which you can earn these shards:

- Level 1 you can receive sword shards and helm shards.

- Level 2 gives you greaves shards and mail shards.

- Level 3 gives you ring shards and boot shards.

Once you're level 40, you'll receive Erebus. In Erebus you can receive several things and armor, but in shards and they go per level. So which equipment can you get from here?

* Triumph, level 40 gear. (Normal)

Needs 18 shards per equipment, 20 Adamantium.

In each level you can also gain Adamantium as well as normal Dungeons once you're level 40. You also get EXP and Gold, additional things while in Erebus.

* Conquest, level 60 gear. (Nightmare) *Blitz becomes available.

Needs 60 shards per equipment, 90 gold bars.

You can also gain Gold bars each level as well as normal dungeons once 60, as well as EXP, gold and additional things.

* Ruin, level 70 gear. (Purgatory)

Needs 90 shards per equipment, 120 level 70 material.

You can gain Level 70 material as well as in normal dungeons once 70, exp, gold and additional.

* Eternity, level 80 gear. (Hell)

Needs 100 shards per equipment, 120 level 80 material.

Level 80 material also in normal dungeons once 80, exp, gold and additional.

* Oracle, level 90 gear. (Hell)

Unknown for level 90 gear.
    -

There's also Red gear in events, such as (S2) Venus Staff which can be found in Capsule Toys. They can be enhanced until +100 but are very, VERY expensive to enhance.

At a certain level you don't need materials anymore when you've gotten all your heroes the proper equipment, so when you can, sell that material. Shards can be sold, but is recommended to be kept so you can smelt them for awakening stones when you're level 70.

2) ELEMENTAL ZONE, GUARDIAN ANGEL.

Here you can give your hero's a Guardian Angel (giving them your unused Angels). You can give them Cherubstones to raise stats a bit.

Once you hit 55, you get Elemental Zone & Element Training.You can get Elements in Elemental Zone fighting Basic, Common, Advanced Elite and Boss.
    The element that drops vary with the level, Basic may only drop Normal elements, common may drop Fine and Perfect whilst Advanced may drop even stronger Elements.

Remind yourself a buff is available between 12:00-13:00 and 18:00-21:00 server time which makes you slightly more powerful and may make you able to slay higher leveled monsters.

There are in total 3 kind of elements which is Ice, Fire and Electro.

You can put your Elements like this:

- Only Ice which makes the said hero a Ice Lord.
    - Only Electro which makes the said hero a Electro Lord.
    - Only Fire which makes the said hero a Fire Lord.
    - 2 of each Element which gives said Hero 'Heart of Chaos'.

At first you might only get Basic Elements which you can equip like said above, but you can replace those Elements with better Elements you get (so if you have only basic Ice elements, you can later replace them with Fine Ice Elements instead).

If said Element, for example, Normal isn't needed anymore you can recycle that element for Elemental Scrolls which is for Elemental Growth Exp.

You also get the feature Guardian Angels you can locate in the tab Party.

Here you can give your hero's a Guardian Angel (giving them your unused Angels). You can give them Cherubstones to raise stats a bit (Cherubstones can be synthed, can be brought from Shop and Arena Shop (Arena Shop only sells level 2) ).

3) DRAGON SOULS AND TOTEMS, LEVEL 60.

Well, as for Totems, you can get Totems in the feature. But if you have totems in the feature, you also need to level them up.
    By those are needed EXP totems. Gladly you can also get them by looking into events such as Craft Master.

And these would be, ''Rare Exp Totem Chest'' or ''Legendary Exp Totem Chest'' for example. Saving those makes it easier to update a totem once 60.
    Note that a Garnet Totem is until 40 I believe. After that, with another Level 30 totem (you need two level 30 totems for Garnet Totems) and the materials, you can upgrade it to Orange Totems and same goes for two level 30 orange totems and two Ruby Totems.
    Orange Totems require two level 40 totems for example.
    (Of course those two totems need to be of the same type).

Dragon souls. Well, you can save for Dragonsoul Exp as such in Beach Treasure or Craft Master etc for Dragonsoul Exp Packs.
    These are required also to level up your dragon souls.

Note you can equip the same stats if it's from different elements.

Ex:
    Fire - Dodge,
    Ice - Dodge,

You can equip these two on the same hero, whilst if you used Fire & Fire Dodge you couldn't.

4) STABLE FEATURE.

Stable Feature is a way to give your heroes a mount and to boost your stats.

If you have unused mounts, equip them to your heroes. You can choose from the Attack, Support and Defense thing.

I have no advice for this, it's what you prefer. I suggest saving up for mounts, even if they have purple quality.

You also need 20 Stable Crystals the first time you reach level 2: 10 stars.

5) SOCKETING GEMS.

At the start, not all types of gems are available for synthing and are instead earned the first time by events.

You have level 1 until level 14 gems, level 1 being the lowest and 14 being the highest. There are two types of gems;

Fuse(d) Gems and normal gems, whilst Fused Gems are literally fused. Though only a few can be fused and the rest are upgrades or gained through chests/events.

Start saving or save up for Synth scrolls, which are needed for 100% success because otherwise the success is 75% but you can also have 100% success with spending (A LOT) gold.

My recommended socketing for each class:

Tank = PDEF, MDEF, HP and Block.

Damage = CRIT, HIT & PATK.

Healer = MATK, AGILITY.+ END

MATK, PATK are class typed gems to increase effect of the attacks. You can only equip one type of gem per equipment and save up for Socketting Rods, they're essential to unlocking sockets in gear.
    Magic Rods are also available to upgrade sockets, which are needed for when you equip fused gems (Normal gear only has one upgradeable socket, Red Gear two) and that moment it doesn't matter if you already have that type in your equipment.

END is a type of gem that reduces chances of critical hits.

Agility is especially good for a healer/support type of hero, since agility makes it so your hero can heal more often in the battle.

6) BEFORE LEVEL 70, WHAT COULD YOU SAVE?

What could you save? Awakening stones are important to raise your Awaken Exp. You will need lots of them |Eventually, but not necessarily, skill books from events. Not one. These skillbooks are also part of the Awaken System. You'll understand once you hit 70.
    When you turn level 70, which is basically part of the Awaken system, you get Element Smelting. This is where you can smelt your gear shards, imperial stallion shards, blessing stones, soulstones etc. Personally I prefer to smelt gear shards over the other things, especially if not needed anymore.

You also get Artifact Workshop, where you can get Artifacts you can equip on your Angel. Make sure to save and get Artifact Exp Chests. This is necessary, these EXP cards will allow you to level up your Artifacts.
    Once you're level 69, about to hit 70, try saving up Aegis Shards. Why? Because you can buy Artifacts with those in the Artifact shop. You can get Uncommon and Rare artifacts from the shop, and Epic artifacts if you have Aegis Essence which is received by finishing a Purgatory leveled Zodiac. (you'd need 1500 Aegis Shards and 30 Aegis Essence to buy Epic artifacts).

Don't forget that once you're level 70, you get a Fifth Hero (back up) slot. You can put the fifth hero on the purple circle next to the Angel. (This also explains always the Fifth Hero slots in Guardian Angel, Stable etc).

7) HEROES.

There are Blue, Purple, Red and Yellow quality heroes.

Yellow being the best. Yellow heroes are (extremely) hard to get, exception for a few such as Hellish Wolf.

Keep in mind to always have a Support/Healer, Tank, Damage dealer(s) in your team! Unless you're very confident of yourself.

8) EVENTS.

I actually quite come a lot across questions from people if they'll keep their things or not for the next time the event comes.

Well, yes, if you have Lucky Tree and you don't use your Nectars, you can save them for the next time and your Lucky Coins as well.
    If you have Capsule Toys, yes, you can save your Capsule Coins for the next time.
    If you have Wheel of Luck you also get to keep your points and ''vouchers'' for next time.
    If you have Happy Sea, yes, you get to keep it for the next time.

.. and so on.

And for Craft Master... Yes you get to keep your Craft cards and can save them. No, you don't get to keep energy added to CM by the cards.
    No, you don't get to keep any of your philosopher stones only the one's on the left point of view.

And as for Tycoon, no you don't get to keep your Tycoon points for the next time (except for the certificates you might receive after event is over).

ADVICE FOR TYCOON: Try to save up your Gemology Cards for when Tycoon starts or if for example Craft Master is there and Tycoon also your Craft Energy cards.
    If you do that and use them once Tycoon is there, you can get points with it. Also points for Full Teams in Inf and TD etc.

Also if you participate in Guild Feasts and Loop Quests you can get Imperial Stallion shards. By those you only get 1 or 2 shards a feast. You need 100 to synth an Imperial Stallion soul.

If you hit level 60 and you use Little Helper for loop quests but it went slowly before; once you're 60, blitzing is CD free so the loop quests etc go much faster.

Also, if you are in Erebus and you get quizzes: Just look onto Google for the answers. Same goes for Angel's Quiz.

*Make sure you finish until at least 600 devotion for Event stuff!

9) FAIRY.

Like all other features mostly are, Fairy in the game is important too. Fairy unlocks at I believe level 61 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Here you can deploy fairies. Like Angels and Heroes, you can get new and stronger fairies by looking in certain events (such as Angels Party which has cheap red quality fairies). The first Fairy you get is Shivers, which is purple quality.
    There are in total 3 qualities (or 4, I don't know if there's yellow quality). Purple, orange and red. Purple being the lowest, red being the highest.

However, you only get deploy at that level and when you get to a higher level you also get the features to train fairies with ''Energy Vitamin'', and you also get ''Evolve'', which is evolved with ''Lilac Stone''.
    Each upgrade boosts quite a bit of BR. Though Training costs Energy Vitamin, when there's a breakthrough it requires Fairy Essence which is obtainable in Events and also Shop, but in shop being quite expensive (need about 30 for each upgrade).
    Last edited by casseopeya; 06-18-2016, 04:06 AM.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Very worked guide

Hello, i made a little add to this well elaborated guide

5) SOCKETING GEMS.

For healer, it's interesting to have some END gem to avoid more critical attack.

As you notice, we haven"t talk about dodge. Dodge gem are complicated to socket. You can socket some to have a average stat for PVE ( Players versus Environnement) challenge but it's quite useless in PVP ( Players versus Players) fight unless you reach 6000 minima.

Comment

Originally posted by gwadafan View Post
      Hello, i made a little add to this well elaborated guide

5) SOCKETING GEMS.

For healer, it's interesting to have some END gem to avoid more critical attack.

As you notice, we haven"t talk about dodge. Dodge gem are complicated to socket. You can socket some to have a average stat for PVE ( Players versus Environnement) challenge but it's quite useless in PVP ( Players versus Players) fight unless you reach 6000 minima.
      Yeah, it's the gems someone on the game gave to me, thanks though! I'll edit the post to put that in.

Comment

Hi, i am also non-cash player, just one that has multiple accounts, main one lvl 95..found after certain level, that in this game, tanks become a liability in party..found workable party is two rage building heros, ( I use nereida and its evolves, and light envoy and its evolves )..then 3 strikers..some players don't do this, but i make my main hero a rage builder and healer for party with awakening skills, which makes a healer type hero in party useless..as for gems, found with some heros later in game, gems like pdef and mdef once socketed really don't help..concentrated on agil, hp, hit, patk, matk.those depending on type of hero though..
        also with totem, there is a setup you can use to lower damage received..divine totem and either wolf or fire totem..also with second evolve of light envoy ( messenger of death ), this also gives extra 15 % reduction in damage received..plus up to another 5 % reduction based on which types of mounts in stable..
        lvl 95 S5
        lvl 78 S1081
        also lvl 78 S5

Comment

as mentioned, while you can get angel artifacts in artifact shop, for the most part those are basic ones..I found much better ones in events like lucky tree, capsule toys...all depends on what buffs you want in battle, what heros you use, how you build..I found dodge gems to be easy to socket really, never had a problem with those..block to me is useless..dodge and end worked much better for me..as free player still managed 90 k + in dodge on one toon of mine..found anything less then 40 k dodge at high levels in game easy for others to kill me..soo always went for as high a agil on strikers as i could get..also as high a hit as i could get..
          on strikers, I normally go for front row hitter, back row hitter, 100 % hitter or executioner skill hero...this set up with decent hit, does a lot of damage and has won me many a battle..facing a hero like fire queen though, hero party based with tanks, healers support, tend to not last that long..Blade dancer miya with its silence skill is also a pain, unless you have a hero that is immune to silence. damage and skill reduction when facing a blade dancer though is easier to deal with then fire queen...all depends on which artifact you have, totem, hero party setup too and gem level.

Comment

Nice Guide
            It's my first time to play LOA ,though I'm registered from a long time

Until lvl 62 I was playing with the guides that inside the game and by Watching the top players how they upgrade their heroes.
            (I know that I'll never surpass any one of them since I'm not a casher , but it's fun though )
            Later I realized a gap between me and some of ''non-cachers'' so I started to search in the forums and I found your past guide ''Advice for newbies'' which was a very great help and improved my party so fast.
            thank you so much.

ps: (now i'm in lvl 66 , If I knew that ''khaos atlas system'' is so good,I'd rather to get ''khaos core'' instead of other stuff >-< . from craft master ...)
            LoA: [S301] Silver Heath & [S316] Savage sea

Comment

Originally posted by R22183940 View Post
              Nice Guide
              It's my first time to play LOA ,though I'm registered from a long time

Until lvl 62 I was playing with the guides that inside the game and by Watching the top players how they upgrade their heroes.
              (I know that I'll never surpass any one of them since I'm not a casher , but it's fun though )
              Later I realized a gap between me and some of ''non-cachers'' so I started to search in the forums and I found your past guide ''Advice for newbies'' which was a very great help and improved my party so fast.
              thank you so much.

ps: (now i'm in lvl 66 , If I knew that ''khaos atlas system'' is so good,I'd rather to get ''khaos core'' instead of other stuff >-< . from craft master ...)
              Yeah, sadly non-cashers would have barely chance to becoming top player unless it's on a dead server such as mine.

As for these resources, you could always 'split' what you're going to buy. So, firstly that and then the other thing you'd like. Did you also use your Coins in the Khaos Shop?

Comment

Also glad the guide helped ya

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                  Did you also use your Coins in the Khaos Shop?
                  I'm saving coins for level 8 cherubstone from ''Khaos Shop''.
                  I already have 4-star cards for all heroes.

craft master is back

PM
                  LoA: [S301] Silver Heath & [S316] Savage sea

Comment

Originally posted by R22183940 View Post
                    I'm saving coins for level 8 cherubstone from ''Khaos Shop''.
                    I already have 4-star cards for all heroes.

craft master is back

PM
                    Saw it. Good. :3

Comment

Working...
                    X