X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s39 archangel is dead, need merge very bad

Comment

S247 is losing players like crazy, there is no one to battle with sometimes, and 5-6 ppl in wb sometimes. Please consider merging us with another server. Thank you.
      mystery S247

Comment

please do the merge. on [S276] Desert of Fire server was not a merger for more than a year, there are very little people who play..Others players it's just alts players of this server or other servers. i'm tired, please merge this server

Comment

need merge on s276

Comment

Need merge on server ub44

Comment

SMALL REMINDER: This thread was particularly created for ONLY server merge requests. For all the other "small talks" or merge pros and cons discussions, please create a new thread in this section. Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

UB30 does again, need a new merge. I, personally, have 3 different accounts to ensure that the server is active, still.

Comment

You have introduced Navigation King which doesnt work, Tycoon which we can't take part in and still nothing works on our server after the merge. You have given us no information on when or if you intend to fix all these issues. We can still recharge though. Put a mentor in our realm and they can hear all of our problems and our opinion on the merge and the present condition of the game. This you could at least do as your all ways harping on about how much you care about our money ooops sorry how much you care about us. We need to know when it will be fixed asap. Please stop ignoring us we have given you money the least you can do is answer us.

Comment

pls merge my server S297 rootwood only 3 players active. tnx in the future

Comment

S253 city of runes We need a merge please to many alts and not enough new players our server is dead

Comment

i never belive that i would say this, but server ub38 need merge, there is only few real players here, everything else are alts or using characters players that quits to make it looks like there is active players, so some of that players using it to mess with events like beach, rose and so to prevent other players to win rewards, think they need real competetion for events, this way it is a joke
                        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                          i never belive that i would say this, but server ub38 need merge, there is only few real players here, everything else are alts or using characters players that quits to make it looks like there is active players, so some of that players using it to mess with events like beach, rose and so to prevent other players to win rewards, think they need real competetion for events, this way it is a joke
                          I agree with every thing you are saying as do many real players which ever way you look at it it is cheating by rank blocking or stealth sending roses in the event from alts only 10 real active players on my server s253 The rest are as you say alts. This is why we really need a server merge to liven up our server with real players

Comment

it's about they're not speaking english and has a lot cheater then killer i dont like all properly like them make a play to hurting not fair also really annoying people with cheat to the event we cannot get but seems nothing they have resources or token for the game only diamond cheat they're do usually and came into event like tycoon and else who has chance to be number one. im from s293 and my client still use s293 instead ua97 please behave this report as manner of life of humanity.
                            sincerelly yours
                            Barbarossa ua97
                            Barbarossa/[S293]-Witchmoor

Comment

Good morning. I will forward your request and suggestion to ops but, decision for a merge to be done, when and if, it is solely dev's one to make.
                              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

please make a merger at ua97

sincerelly yours,
                                Baper ua97

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

Working...
                                X