Put back previous mini client version for download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put back previous mini client version for download

I had to reinstall r2 client these days and i can only download this new crappy version of mini client. It's way laggier than old one. I don't like it at all. In the old one u could open 5-6 alts and u could play normally. In this one when i open just 1 alt it starts lagging like hell. So put somewhere the old version for download too. Don't just push us this crappy new version!

You should switch for Google mode in settings or IE mode, if you are in google mode.

Comment

Do u have more useless advice for when u try to enter the game and the mini client just shuts down? Then u have to terminate it from Task manager and on the 2nd time repeating this it finally opens the game.
      I'm not asking for that much just for the old version of the mini client cause this new one is real ****.

Comment

I had same issue and it worked perfectly fine for me.
        You can ask try asking support for old mini-client.

Comment

Wot happened to old version of Mini Client, it disappeared from my computer and now I can't find it to down load again except for new version, which won't open to full screen for me and can barely read the print. plus for some reason my password won't work on this version. Please make old version available . . . .
          and while I'm at it, why does Posts from me show I'm from "Herald of Harkenings" ? thats not my server
          Last edited by Alkaris; 11-13-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by weazl9
            and while I'm at it, why does Posts from me show I'm from "Herald of Harkenings" ? thats not my server
            That is forum title, they may change when you reach certain amount of posts(no spamming and powerposting though). As for old version of miniclient, its not availiable for download, but you may try contacting support for it.

Comment

Working...
            X