Top Skill LvL for non evolve hero?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Skill LvL for non evolve hero?

Non evolve hero top skill lvl is only +10. Both Crooked Claw and Genesis are non evolve hero. But their top skill lvl show is +13. The same was for Styx when he first came out. His top skill lvl also said +13. My wolf was at lvl 11. But when I inherit wolf over to Styx. Styx maxed out at +10 and I lost 1 lvl from wolf. I asked compensation for the lost becuase of devs misinformed players. But they were all ignored me. No mods even care to help. I just want to make sure that Crooked Claw and Genesis aren't the same situation. I am not sure about other players. But I''m sure dont want to make the same unnecessary lost for devs mistake. You all know blessed stones aren't cheap to get. Especially now that devs decided to scale back most resources from dailies. thanks for checking.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-09-2018, 04:52 AM.

Here is screenshot of max skill of Genesis from my tavern
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Genesis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1729028 as you can see it clearly says max lvl +10.

It is possible to increase that level further due to equipment evolution and thats why it may show up in evolution skills, but its not possible to fix or change due to engine limitation.

Comment

the thing is a litlle tricky , genesis and claw are already golden heroes(celestial)and golden heroes skill can be maxed at lvl 13, even they dont have yet no evo
      hellish is evolved form of berseker a red(mythic) hero with maxed skill at 10 , so when you inerhit, the max skill level portated is from base hero, even if he is evolved to celestial
      and what alkaris show is just laziness of devs to write corectly a descrption, is more easy to copy paste ,,, like in case of amultes from zeus and pandora series...

Comment

Its rather simple none evo gets capped at upgrade +27, evo lets go higher.So since hellish is 2nd evo nd more he can go higher than +27 upgrade. Despite styx is goledn hero, and if he isnt evolved he is capped to upgrade +27. So if you had higher upgrade wolf and you inherited it to styx you probably lost things over +27 upgrade, since its max for non evo.Then rest matter of ascention lvls, nd their initial skill benefits.
        Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 02-27-2017, 12:18 PM.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i am sorry for asking but before you inherit it shows you the skill that the hero will have if you see that it is lower than what you expected dont do it, at least that is how i avoided this problem before. i dont know if this is an special situation where i cant apply it?

Comment

they should simply remove this barrier for non-evo's

Comment

Working...
            X