Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Potions for Fairies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Potions for Fairies

Two points on this:

1) Is the drop rate supposed to be incredibly abyssmal on these? I'm seeing maybe 1 for every 200 of the fairy chests opened (and when it takes hundreds to awaken per level that's not cutting it). Which brings me to my second point...

2) Why does the Forgotten Realm Exploration gives soulstones and magic mount souls? Neither of those two items are in any form used for fairies (though I think soulstones will be used for the darked out "Morph" feature). The World Tree Explore gives Lilac Stones and Odd Fruit, both used for fairies. The Dark Forest gives Energy Vitamins and Immortal Souls, both of which are also used for fairies. Seems to me like Forgotten Ream SHOULD give out items related to fairies. I'm betting it was intended to give out Magic Potions but someone messed up and put in Magic Mount Souls (armament specific item) because the both contain the word "magic."
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2017, 08:31 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed.

No, all drops in fairy exploration are intended to be so, its just RNG is low.

Comment

What is RNG?

Comment

random number generator or in simple terms, chance of needed drop.

Comment

fairy bug /no explore /no sturdiness/ no awaken

yesterday work

Comment

Working...
          X