inheriting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inheriting

just to ask, isnt suposed to inheriting heros should transfer all improvments from one to another hero? because i inherited blood lord to dragon ruler and all skils was inherited, except evolved gear, so needed to spend accesion stones to lvl it again, was exchanged all gear from BL to DR

and another thing, can you make that you can remove fairies from hero that isnt in party anymore so we can find him in deploy list without of rearange partx again just to remove fairies to use on another hero
    Last edited by solowingpixy; 03-29-2017, 04:17 PM.
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

just to ask, isnt suposed to inheriting heros should transfer all improvments from one to another hero? because i inherited blood lord to dragon ruler and all skils was inherited, except evolved gear, so needed to spend accesion stones to lvl it again, was exchanged all gear from BL to DR
    Gear evolution is bound to equipment, not to character.

and another thing, can you make that you can remove fairies from hero that isnt in party anymore so we can find him in deploy list without of rearange partx again just to remove fairies to use on another hero
    Probably no, but i may ask.

Comment

and that is problem too, i exchanged equipment from bloodlord to dragon ruler and no evolve levels, so if that is bound to equipment i should have evolve on all gear at lvl 3, i has 0 on all equipment
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
        and that is problem too, i exchanged equipment from bloodlord to dragon ruler and no evolve levels, so if that is bound to equipment i should have evolve on all gear at lvl 3, i has 0 on all equipment
        As far as i know there is an issue with display of stats on evolution, so it can be fine. Anyway if you think that there is an issue with that, you should make a bug report in corresponding section.

Comment

it is too late anyway
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

I want to transfer the skill points from an old hero to the new hero,but .. this is not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by R224627198 View Post
              I want to transfer the skill points from an old hero to the new hero,but .. this is not possible.
              It should be possible unless you're trying to inherit from lower tier hero to higher tier hero, then it will not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                It should be possible unless you're trying to inherit from lower tier hero to higher tier hero, then it will not work.
                Okay and how?

Comment

By inherit option which is in hero upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    By inherit option which is in hero upgrade
                    I cant find it there

Comment

Click "Hero training" button at the bottom of game page, in the window opened choose the "Inherit" tab (between Enhance and Skills), in the "Source hero" slot choose the hero you want to inherit from, in the "Target hero" the one you want to inherit to, press the inherit button below after (inherit will ask you for a certain amount of soulstones to have). Remember the inherit is possible between heroes on the same lvl tier or from a lower tier to a higher one.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 07-06-2017, 01:08 AM.
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                      X