Arcane Orb - lol stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Orb - lol stats

Can someone verify that this is some sort of a mistake which will be corrected?
    What kind of logic is this, it's beyond me. Since when LE became a striker? O.o
    It's very important for obvious reasons a verified response on this before people invest on this useless amulet for LE.
    Attached Files
    And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
    "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
    And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

isnt LE healer? so crit dmg increse heal as i remember
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

No, Light Envoy isn't a healer and her amulet should have more or less the same stats as Nereida's amulet since both of them are considered Support-Buffer classes. Anyway I didn't expect anyone "in charge" to clarify the issue like usual.
      Attached Files

Comment

There is no issues with stats of amulet for Light Envoy.

Comment

Obviously there are issues since they actually fixed the carving(%) stats but didn't bother to change the base stats of the amulet.
          But on the bright side given their "techy" skills it's still a good thing they are not coding our banks' mainframe nor our country's missile silos - happy days and good times!

Comment

Originally posted by MaiyaIris View Post
            Obviously there are issues since they actually fixed the carving(%) stats but didn't bother to change the base stats of the amulet.
            But on the bright side given their "techy" skills it's still a good thing they are not coding our banks' mainframe nor our country's missile silos - happy days and good times!
            Well it can be changed at any given time. Even the existing amulet stats can be changed any given time imagine tomorrow nere amulet stats and bonus is changed that it suits more for striker type rather than support . Just because we think one stats are better suited for specific heroe doesnt mean the amulet stats must be too.
            But even before getting the amulet people can see is it worth getting or not. Some will go for it in hope that later on there be right base stats. Else dont get amulet
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
            X