The tricky cooldown in Doomsday Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tricky cooldown in Doomsday Trial

I have accidentally discovered in Doomsday Trial (after, ofc, I have used dias to get rid of the cooldown in blitz ) ) that this can be avoided. The trick is to just open icon, press blitz. In the CD window a note will pop up when you'll try to clear CD asking for spending a certain amount of dias. Instead of clicking OK just close the window, then the DT icon and after that reopen it/the DT icon. When you'll click clear CD again it will just work without taking any dias.

Click image for larger version

Name:	doomsday blitz.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	1793542 Click image for larger version

Name:	doomsday blitz 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	1793543

I do hope this will help someone - though you could have already discovered the trick by yourselves until now ).
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 06-16-2017, 12:03 PM. Reason: reformulating
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

There is a worse problem with doomsday trial.
    If you don't collect on the same day as run, and you collect on the next day.
    You lose your attempts for that day. It shows 10/10 but states you have no attempts.
    When you exit and re-enter it then shows 0/10, although you have not used that days attempts.

Also why use clear cooldown - it only takes 10 minutes to blitz.

Comment

True, it only takes 10 minutes but ... some of us do not know about that, some do not care. Even when we know we rarely go back in there to check the result of blitz and so ... result of that? Facing the voided/zero att next day. My post was simply a broad at hand solution for both problems ). Follow it if you want, ignore it, no problem, if you don't.
      hellabella, S4 Westhollow
      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Working...
      X