Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Divine war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine war

No announcement was made that this was starting.
    Now cannot vote. Due to stupid way its implemented.
    Now cannot enter.
    How about announcing that event is starting, instead of hoping players will guess or notice that the dates have changed.
    Should be auto set that all players that meet requirements are automatically entered.
    Instead of this vote/hero way of entering.
    Anyone who is offline during voting period cannot enter.
    Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-17-2017, 04:13 PM.

Announcement was sent via mail about previous update.
    And no, its not possible to make autojoin.
    And its not allowed to make a post bypassing word filter.
    Also its not a bug report, so moving thread to a discussion.

Comment

Editing my post to make it meaningless was stupid.
      AND it is a BUG. Setting it so that players have to guess whether its started or not needs fixing as this is a BUG.
      AND should be fixed.
      No announcement was made via post. So don't lie.
      AND auto join should be automatic.

Also if some were told by post then that is favouritism, as none in our guild had a post.
      Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-17-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Its not a bug, bug is if you cant open divine war when its active or if you cant sign up when sign up phase is active. Since its not a bug there is no need and it will not be fixed.
        There definitely was mail on June 1st about update, if you read details of that update you would see date when divine war start.
        There will be no auto join. Most likely never.

Comment

Well thanks for stating the bug - mail was sent on June 1st - was on holiday and never received mail.
          Never received any mails except guild ones.
          So YES IT IS BUGGED. So stop saying it is not. You just stated it as a fact that it is bugged.
          Auto join should be automatic, otherwise you are playing favouritism for those few who managed to get the mail.
          Which is very few. Why should the sign up period be so short - does not allow for those on holiday and only returning on day after sign up.
          Again playing favouritism for the few.
          Sign up should be allowed upto war start. Voting means nothing as most of those voted for never turn up and fight. Just as in silver war.
          Well anyway at least you admitted its bugged. Thank you for stating that.

Comment

Its not bugged. There will be no autojoin.

Well thanks for stating the bug - mail was sent on June 1st - was on holiday and never received mail.
            No, it means that you didnt checked for that mail, but it was global sent to every player on every server on every platform. So its definitely not bugged.

Comment

I never received the mail - so it is BUGGED.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                I never received the mail - so it is BUGGED.
                Nope, its not bugged.
                At least provide screenshots of your mail for June 1st, so i can look at it.
                Last edited by Alkaris; 06-19-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

well derrrr...............
                  OK back date the game to June 1st for me so I can show you.
                  Been 19 days.....................
                  And how can I make a screen shot for June 1st - when I was on holiday from May 17th to June 7th ?
                  No access to a computer during this time.
                  By the way this is the 3rd divine war which I never received a mail.
                  If others are getting then I'm being singled out and discriminated against.

Comment

And how can I make a screen shot for June 1st - when I was on holiday from May 17th to June 7th ?
                    Is it our fault that you had vacation during that time? If you are offline from game at some time you can get rewards from events, for example, daily check-in and others. Also mail can be received even when you are offline, at least global ones.

I am sure that you just didnt read mail for June 1st as you have returned on June 7th and most likely didnt check old mails.

Comment

Working...
                    X