Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

i sent 5 tickets all no reply!!!! I have rose ranking can't collect it, i have issues with gaunt each time everyone gets lag, i have a million warhorses from that stupid bag i couldn't change to tokens because like all in loa it is bugged and ofc no reply!!!! Do you even have customer service in this bloody game or all you say is we checked nothing wrong if you even bother to reply with your lazy аsses?

Whaaaaaaat?
    Their support team is so fast that they can compete in F1 races.
    Look: This ticket was sent when our server couldnt collect rewards from Lucky Tree last tree event. Now new Lucky Tree event started and we are still waiting for their reply for previous Lucky Tree tickets.
    So how dare you insult the support team when they have been working so hard on their agility and are fixing all problems so fast and curious
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TREE1.png
Views:	1
Size:	910.7 KB
ID:	1730486

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique90 View Post
      i sent 5 tickets all no reply!!!! I have rose ranking can't collect it, i have issues with gaunt each time everyone gets lag, i have a million warhorses from that stupid bag i couldn't change to tokens because like all in loa it is bugged and ofc no reply!!!! Do you even have customer service in this bloody game or all you say is we checked nothing wrong if you even bother to reply with your lazy аsses?
      Thanks for providing information, which allows me to check your tickets, like character name and server number. Also as far as i know rose ranking hasnt ended yet, so you cant collect reward for it.

Comment

I will never get a reply to tickets as my email address has changed (due to EE cancelling all email services).
        And they will not accept changing the email which has been bound to account.
        Even if you state a different email in ticket they will only send to the bound email.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          I will never get a reply to tickets as my email address has changed (due to EE cancelling all email services).
          And they will not accept changing the email which has been bound to account.
          Even if you state a different email in ticket they will only send to the bound email.
          As far as i know you should be able to change mail via support.

Comment

do you get paid to be ever so charming? so roses was wrong still 4 other tickets that need to be done, S277 Didyme

Comment

same with me, got extra persian cat that wasnt able to exchange, with all of my experience about support all you can do is to wait till in some event wont be chance to exchange it for some 888 soulstones and synth scrolls or so
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
              X