Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

useless fuse gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• useless fuse gems

i get lvl 13 fuse gem chest on roulette and have another chest in inventory lvl 10, both give me patk+crit dmg, so why there is no option to exchange that kind of gems for some other types, becasue i dont have any use of that kind of gem at all, all we can exchange for is matk+crit dmg and i dont need that kind of gems as well, why not added some other options like we have for all other fuse gems?, it will be nice to have option to refuse one gem type from chests.

P.S. after that new maintenance i again cant see my avatar picture
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Yea would be nice if could change them.
    But again they may seem useless, but if high enough crit dmg on heroe the dmg outcome gets boosted incredibly.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

agree, but at least we should have an option if we not need or want them to trade it for something else
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
        agree, but at least we should have an option if we not need or want them to trade it for something else
        Or maybe suggest disolve feature, so can disolve fuses into the gems the fuse consisted. Like pat + crit dmg, into patk and crit dmg gems , which can get switched.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

yes, that could be an option too i rather have lvl 13 gems patk and crit dmg than fuse ones,, tbh, anything than this no switch options is better
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
          X