Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Bosses are to weak on all servers, WB lasts less then 5 seconds if 1 hitters don't wait for the weaker players to get a hit in first. Can you make them stronger?

Didyme, S277

And new servers take months to even take down first boss. So best advice anyone to take. Life is life. First come first gets, strongest , fastest and best one wins ,do better.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

lol freeze you still going with that? how do you think pople will stay on this game if they cant do basic events normaly? even big cashers leaves, problem is on devs, they need to make an alogoritam that works on each sever differently, based on dmg wb recived day before, but i know, you know and all knows that that is too much work for game what slightly falling down,
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
        lol freeze you still going with that? how do you think pople will stay on this game if they cant do basic events normaly? even big cashers leaves, problem is on devs, they need to make an alogoritam that works on each sever differently, based on dmg wb recived day before, but i know, you know and all knows that that is too much work for game what slightly falling down,
        But think how fun it is for new servers for months not being able to bring down even first Boss. So veterans shouldnt think only for their own benefit. Suck it up, when dont make hit, and simply improve.
        But then again it been repeated many times before. New devs dont touch old devs work. And so far any changes on WB been made, only made suffer fresh new servers.
        Yet again if there wouldnt be flips or event bonus related to WB, people wouldnt even care who one hits or not.
        Cause WB itself is not a game changer feature, just a place where best ones come on top ranks. Which people tend to forget. Doesnt matter how much one like or not, its competition , where not everyone can be winners. All were given same options to be top hitter, if choose not to take them, or didnt even consider on researching to see how to do good, or invest same ammount of work as top hitters, its player own fault.
        If think if all on servers become 1 hitters, then ones with fastest i-net connection to game, highest dmg, will do better, as it is now. Simply, people need to be less sensitive about that.
        Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 06-26-2017, 12:05 AM.
        Antifreeze

Comment

and as before i agree to some point, but....
          i can one hit bosses, even my alt can one hit them from time to time, but why i should do that? more players partticipate more cards to flip, more dias avaliable to get in card fliping
          i dont think that is that hard to make change, if they wont fix old devs programs make a new one, 1 boss unlimited hp, 10-15-20 minute event, change 1% on wb dmg to 10-15 hits on events like angel party or wb spin event, and problem solved, so no matter if you do 357 trilions gazzilion billions of dmg and take spot #1 that is your victory, someoene is happy when broke 1 bill dmg
          and things about new servers, i have my opinion on that and it is, no point to make new servers rather populated allready existed ones, that stories about being behind from top players when comming on old server is not that problematic if you look on rewards that new char can get on events at old servers compared on ones at new
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            and as before i agree to some point, but....
            i can one hit bosses, even my alt can one hit them from time to time, but why i should do that? more players partticipate more cards to flip, more dias avaliable to get in card fliping
            i dont think that is that hard to make change, if they wont fix old devs programs make a new one, 1 boss unlimited hp, 10-15-20 minute event, change 1% on wb dmg to 10-15 hits on events like angel party or wb spin event, and problem solved, so no matter if you do 357 trilions gazzilion billions of dmg and take spot #1 that is your victory, someoene is happy when broke 1 bill dmg
            and things about new servers, i have my opinion on that and it is, no point to make new servers rather populated allready existed ones, that stories about being behind from top players when comming on old server is not that problematic if you look on rewards that new char can get on events at old servers compared on ones at new
            Yea, but as stated in past even game engine have limits.. So Sadly it be better if players simply adapt or accept the situation it is. And simply play untill something changes
            Well make new servers and merge old servers, but either way be unpleased people cause. Some likes more alive servers, some do good on half dead for easy ranks
            But still WB isnt game changing factor. And accept as it is, simply it is better, since few year works/ improvments simply made to suffer new servers, nothing more.
            We can suggest, many suggest good things. But till then It is the way it is. And cant tell its unfair since in most cases not only 1 or 3 1 hitters made the hits, more did, and some who had bad end of connection had issues.
            Antifreeze

Comment

testtesttest
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

Comment

lol anti still preaching the same old ****. Truth is the devs cant fix it as they don't understand the old coding if you dig around online you will be surprised what truths you can find out about this game and how it is really ran ie pure greed with no regard to the customers playing it. Loa is now just a cash cow for the mobile apps. .true fact

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
                  lol anti still preaching the same old ****. Truth is the devs cant fix it as they don't understand the old coding if you dig around online you will be surprised what truths you can find out about this game and how it is really ran ie pure greed with no regard to the customers playing it. Loa is now just a cash cow for the mobile apps. .true fact
                  No thing which some people dont understand, WB is not broken. And that new devs dont touch old features and old dev work .
                  If WB was broken no one would be able to make hit and kill boss.
                  Only truth i find about this game is oversensitive people complain how bad game is, blame others(devs) for their failure, yet for months and nearly years are still here playing . If its that bad as they claim they would not be here.
                  Its quite easy, like game- play , suck it up when its some issues and report if facing some bugs, as player should, or simply leave since none is tie to the game .
                  All is typed in ToS, so ppl shouldnt even be surprised on any matter how things happen. Yet they act as they never read ToS at all. Yet by playing agreed on them..
                  And its funny that they call many dont like it, yet even that ammount of players are barely small portion of all the players playing, once it be majority actively voicing out ,then maybe things could improve.
                  Now its like 3 from 100 players complains, and act as the 3 is majority of game, and talks in rest of 97 ppl.(just an example) Which is fact, when look on forums.
                  Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 07-22-2017, 11:21 PM.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

Lol no anti see your not as smart as you like to think you are. I gave up playing this extremely badly ran game over a year ago. I only visit forum to laugh at your pathetic repetitive posts (do the devs tuck you in at night with a good night kiss for being a good boy and backing them up all the time? ) . you post the same old answers on r2 and gta forum. your a joke and you have just in away admitted to what the old devs have said ( And that new devs dont touch old features and old dev work .)the new devs do not understand the coding. so please stop lying to every one knight of no knowledge lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
                      Lol no anti see your not as smart as you like to think you are. I gave up playing this extremely badly ran game over a year ago. I only visit forum to laugh at your pathetic repetitive posts (do the devs tuck you in at night with a good night kiss for being a good boy and backing them up all the time? ) . you post the same old answers on r2 and gta forum. your a joke and you have just in away admitted to what the old devs have said ( And that new devs dont touch old features and old dev work .)the new devs do not understand the coding. so please stop lying to every one knight of no knowledge lol
                      Well truth always hurth Yet i just state more or less ToS. No player can ask demand, anything, and signed up for the way game treat them , yet still some form grave cant stop whining about game
                      Antifreeze

Comment

Lol you're the only one getting butt hurt cause no one believes your stupid repetitive replies we all now your a dev plant and obviously so stupid you keep posting the same replies whining about the players and tos lmao your credibility has reach zero no one trust s any thing you say you have become a forum clown every one laughs at even on most servers now when your name is mentioned people laugh and say not that dev loving idiot. still at least you have reach a level of fame even if it is for being a fool . waiting for the repetitive tos reply

Comment

I love negative people it shows their lives have nothing better going on than to just try to annoy people, i'm not plant or friend of any Mods, but be serious. It's a very valid point that older servers laugh at bosses and new servers can't even scratch them for months. It's a very simple concept and doesn't really need so much pointless conversation about. New servers are very unhappy the Bosses are far too difficult and so are older servers for the opposite reason. Simple, no need to point and laugh at people who are just trying to help others. Spend your days as you see fit, but we all see you and your negativity, we just choose to laugh. Au revoir.

Comment

Im laughing at you and your contradictory posts

Comment

Learn to read lol

Comment

Working...
                              X