Summer Sweetness event issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Sweetness event issues

1. scratch event gives attempts used even when we have not done any scratch event in that day
    2. event codes do not works, either gives "event code error" or "Event code exceeded valid attempts"

This event is rigged by r2 to only give you one code we have ran our own test on this, Event code exceeded valid attempts there's the clue( exceeded valid attempts meaning one win per player ) . typical of r2 to take the players for fools.no one on my old server has won more than once
    Last edited by Sazvia; 07-23-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Sazvia? Are you kidding? I had a new code every day of the event, 2 days i had 2 codes. If you read the scratch it said "No reward today. Attempts used up" In other words you just did it and got nothing, sorry, try again tomorrow, not a rip off when they giving you free stuff, it's a privilege... one that could easily not be given at all.

Comment

Originally posted by satanael7777 View Post
        Sazvia? Are you kidding? I had a new code every day of the event, 2 days i had 2 codes. If you read the scratch it said "No reward today. Attempts used up" In other words you just did it and got nothing, sorry, try again tomorrow, not a rip off when they giving you free stuff, it's a privilege... one that could easily not be given at all.
        If i was kidding i woulsd state the fact above i repeat NO ONE WON MORE THAN ONCE ON OUR SERVER.. Why do many not post to forum ?? because many know its a waste of time as devs do not care about any thing player based except payment issues which get fixed faster than a lightning bolt.. Shame the same could not be said about all the other bugs in the game have a nice day deary

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post

If i was kidding i woulsd state the fact above i repeat NO ONE WON MORE THAN ONCE ON OUR SERVER.. Why do many not post to forum ?? because many know its a waste of time as devs do not care about any thing player based except payment issues which get fixed faster than a lightning bolt.. Shame the same could not be said about all the other bugs in the game have a nice day deary
          Well if your attitudes are the same as yours across your whole server and if I was a developer, I would give you nothing. Having a lovely day, thank you very much "deary"

Comment

lmao butt kissing wont get you any where deary

Comment

Neither will being negative about everything, no one else is complaining, only you, every day some new complaint, "My whole server had this issue" where are they?

Comment

Working...
              X