Killer Blade???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Blade???

What is this "Killer Blade" I just got on Wheel of Luck? Does is it just sit in inventory or is there something I should do with it? Sorry couldn't find anywhere talking about it.

Hello . It is used in Sylph Hall >> Sylph Gear to equip the sylphs you have. Can be enhanced and ascended after being equipped, using the materials you get from Doomsday Trial.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you! That was quick Can you look at my other one please title "Hero Rename Card".

Comment

Hello ... again. I've already seen that one but, as I do not want to give you an erroneous answer , you'd have the patience to wait for a bit more with that.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Awesome, no worries, thanks anyway, she's not going anywhere (my hero lol)

Comment

Working...
          X