Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is the justification on the price of Blood King in Hall of Cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the justification on the price of Blood King in Hall of Cards?

He costs just as much as Genesis, and Blood King isnt even a gold hero.

For prices it is set as devs see it fit. Considering that it is 3rd evo which is just released, price shouldnt be small. But what is strange that it is not gold quality, i will ask devs about it.

Comment

Heck, even Gold Queen is cheaper to get. Both Gold Queen and Genesis is much more appealing that Blood King, unless they lower the "price" of Blood King. I dont see many people getting Blood King at that price, specially with Genesis at the same cost (I would take Gold Queen and Genesis before Blood King)

Comment

Well, its your opinion and option, there are people who are making builds around bloodsucker, its amulets and upgrades, so for them blood king can be important as much as genesis or golden queen(which was released a long time ago and thats why her prive is low).

Comment

All the heroes in Hall of Cards are over priced - some are now 4-5 years old and still have original release price. A lot still require flashy cards to acquire and are way out of date. BTW Blood King shows as gold in recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            BTW Blood King shows as gold in recruit.
            Because it was fixed on Aug 24th update.

Comment

Working...
            X