Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon (single server) - gold question

Hi.
    I spend "tons" resources and I have only 414499 points for tycoon, in it 18883 ponts for gold acquire.
    I have a question. 1ST player for gold acquire my server have 1191193 points...
    "Rules" gold acquire - "1 point will be given for every 10,000 gold collected"...
    ok, 1ST player have 1191193 points x 10000 gold = 11919030000... after all, it's 11 billion gold collect
    How much gold can you collect in 1 day ?

Well some get up to 800k + tycoon points(gold) from just Demonic war alone in gold. Note that there is also Djinni on, so there too can gain gold, and also gauntlet. Plus today start new cycle, in DW so check maybe again todayor tomorrow it be huge jump in pts
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Demonic War with using Fame Hunter combo and developed hero/main allows you to collect between 10 and 20 billions from one run.

Comment

OK, thank you for question, but stupid idea, I spend "ton" of resource an I have "small" point, 1 top player for server spend cash, 2-3 player for serwer have ~100kk BR, this player have kk bilion gold, no chance to 1-3 rank in tycoon,
        Last edited by Androm3da; 08-14-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
          OK, thank you for question, but stupid idea, I spend "ton" of resource an I have "small" point, 1 top player for server spend cash, 2-3 player for serwer have ~100kk BR, this player have kk bilion gold, no chance to 1-3 rank in tycoon,
          Chances are. Need to make Demonic war party, and to have alt alliance where can do solo or like 2-3 people DW. To try max out the dmg, there for gold, which leads to points.
          Issue might be to make the party strong enough to be able to 1 hit kill every bosses , including lvl 150 demonic war boss.
          But i think if ask arround forums, you may get good advices for demonic war party, as alkiris mentioned Using fame hunter could help.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
            Well, its not that simple, to make a good DW run, you need to get a specific heroes and items, develop them, get gems and optimize your party formation, angels and so on. Its all require effort and spending of resources.

Comment

start building DW party and alt alliance so you could do DW alone
              plan your DW cycle (if you do have an alt alliance)
              there are chances to be on top
              those 2 or 3 players probably f2p but have good DW party
              start learning from their party
              gold shall remain on SS tycoon

one last thing, read the situation
              you could do it, go for it; and if you don't, skip it

IGN: ArieJerit
              Server: GhoulfenSwamp (s312)

Comment

Working...
              X