Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why i can't see my team in cs team tournament?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i can't see my team in cs team tournament?

my server got two cs team tournament teams but i can't see them, why?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1928714

Good morning. From the SS you posted I can see your server but for the name of your character/your IGN I can only assume it is ... Crazy?! (please confirm that or give me your IGN). Please also tell me if you are the only one having this issue or there are others facing it too. In case you haven't done it until now, follow and try the initial check steps (clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, reboot, refresh browser or switch browsers and try another, etc). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ign in ua87: WenZhong
      i got one cs team tournament team in s289, i can't see the team too.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled0.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	1928726
      ign in s289: Hitler
      i tried flushing dns, changing browsers, clearing cache and history

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with all required data and with the needed screenshots, issue has been reported.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X